• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's OCTOBER Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Congrats Shadowkiller!! you got my tea-mug this time..but I'll get it for next moths contest....

but I'll get it for next moths contest....

Next moths contest, Pekka?:confused:

There are no moths contests on DeeperBlue, go to some entomologist's forum if you are interested in moths!! :D

But maybe your frog logo expalins why you are interested in insects?:naughty

rofl

speaking of logos... I can see why you cathed that word, vodouch..

:duh

Tuomo

OK, Tuomo
you got me:eek:

Maybe me and Pekka can organize our own moth contest:p

Well done shadow!!!

I through i had that in the bag. so come on then whens the next one.
By the way were do you get the logos from?????

to sharky :
go to your user cp > edit options
at the end of the page is Avatar

Thanks Vodouch

uesed homer they had no sharks never mind will try and find one me thinks

Thanks guys, I'd like to thank my family, everyone at DeeperBlue, Uncle Sven, and blah blah blah..

Man am I stoked!

Reactions: tuomo
:D :D :D :D :D

Can't get the grin off my face!!!

Can't wait till my chick magnet.. ehh.. T-Shirt gets here..;)

Bring on November!!

btw Sharky: You can add a pic of your choice. So just find one on the web that you lile, of a shark I imagine and use that. Just have it on your pc and follow the user cp> edit option instructions.:)

moths....posted in haste... but why not.. best moth of the month get's it...:duh I don't know what..but anyhow..;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT