• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's SEPTEMBER Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
"Short" Captions

Brashly:

"I hope they don't notice that one hand isn't mine..."

Ribbingly:

"History Buff turned Powder Puff"

Crudely:

"What'll it be tonight honey - Rebikoff Or Giakinoff?"

Popularly:

"Subtly feigning interest in dive history, Sven picks lingerie for October's contest"

Wittingly:

"Don't be fooled folks: he has tucked his Hawaiian Skindiver into Victoria's Secret"

Unsmoothly:

"Victoria's Secret: she knows why her pages stick together"

Shortly,

Aaron

UN DER VEINER EES!!!

Didn't know I could do Duetsch, eh? :mute You should hear my French! :t

Alrighty then... The entries were great as usual, sveral new members getting their fins wet with the Program here and once again, no one from Hawaii won. :waterwork Sorry Bill, you know I love ya though.

It came down to Rigdvr's skin-in camo in kelp, ( A damn good idea by the way!;) ), Thin Air's answer to big abs, (Nice similie, Vince!), and Ward's brilliant idea of there being a Sven's Freediving Academy.

I was ammazed and impressed also this month with the literary excellence exhibited by Bill in spelling alliteration correctly, and with Abri actually using it. And smoothly too- always a cool thing. :cool: Uh, and Griff's and Porky's metaphorical use of Tuna and clam... (psst! Hey guys!, my kids see this!!:mute ) But I knew it was coming...personally laughed myself stupid :blackeye) And whodda thunk Ward knew how to spell connoisseur, huh? Your public school tax dollars at work...

So nice job Rigdvr, you win this month's do'ins. Email or PM me with the address of the dump of yours that is left after the latest weather to pass your way, let me know if you want a Tshirt and what size, or a coffee cup, both blaring the DB logo.

Thanks everybody, and I mean it. Take a day off and check back in for the October Contest. Peace.

sven
DB Contest guru :king

Congrats Rig , hey ; at least you'll have something dry to wear ...:D
Thanks Sven ; eagerly awaiting your next contest :king

Thank you, thank you!:D I really could use some dry clothes right now! First good news in weeks...Im scared to watch the weather channel though

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT