• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

December!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
As the year comes to a close, mercifully, let's look back on our good fortunes. Like being on the boat when you look over and this thing swims by...

Put a funny caption to the photo, win and walk around wearing a DB T shirt or sip from a genuine DB mug.

BE well all, best wishes for a happy holiday and go do something nice for someone else. Karma, don't ya know. :king

Last edited:
Sven's Mother-in-law comes in for a holiday visit!;)

Jon

Reactions: crusty
Man!, I can tell there's gonna be a lot of love in this month's contest!! :blackeye

Perhaps I should start a support group...

At first I was reluctant to believe your mega-shark claims, but now that I have seen the picture of that dark spot you left in the water I understand you must have been scared sh**less.

We're gunna need a bigger gun!

Have a good one guys.

Huw

Ever since I got OMER's new "Shark mimetic" wetsuit, it seems like nobody will dive with me. :(

Mmmmmmmmm
Somebody's been weeing in their wet suit and the scent stops here.

Me? A shark? Heaven's to Betsy, no! I'm just a sawfish with a nose job. Come here and I'll show you . . .

Boy - "hey mum where'd dad go?"
mother - "oh he went to feed the dolphins"

Shark: viz is crap today now where did I leave that OTHER spearo?

Shark: "How's the fishing today, pal?"
Pal on boat: "Pretty lame."
Shark: "Then why don't you go for a swim?"
;)

SHARK - Now come on how long do you reckon that iceberg is gonna last in that heat.....
SWIMMER - JEEZ this damm global warming..

Roses are red, violets are blue, get the fark outta the water, there's a shark after you!

:D

shark: you bozos know the rules of the park? sharks are protected species, sorry but i cant say the same for humans ;)

I did not know that Speedo fitted a dorsal fin to their new suits.
Putting it on was a breeze, but fitting the false teeth was a fricken hassle!

You check and see if its a cobia, I'm just having a bit of gear trouble. I'll be in shortly...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT