• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

December!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Local to surfer:

This is one beach you won't have any problems with the locals!

Dive buddy-Hey look at that, a shark!!
Self- Great, now I have a good reason to stay warm, dry, and out of the crappy vis. wish we could see a shark more often this time of year.

Last edited:
I know it is WAY to late but.....

Anyone remember the old joke about the skinny dipper?

<basso profundo voice> Help! Help! There are <end bass - begin soprano voice>sharks in the water"

Shark: "Oh balls! Not more of THOSE things again! They taste awful, they are about as chewy as an old tire, and those crunchy things on their backs make me fart!"

rofl

Re: December!! WINNER!!!

OK, ok, ok... Yes it's been too long, but ain't the suspense grand? :head

The finalists were, in no particular odor, er, order- Dale (gonetobaja) with his needing to take the paying folk elsewhere, like to Punta Sven. :cool:

Erik had me going early with his well thought out way to deal with bitterness, that being synonomous with ex wives, in-laws and feds. :martial You took my 2nd, vote amigo.

kmo- just basic, pure and you'll never know how often I've said the exact thing. 2nd overall. :mute

And Lockedin did it, the win, with his sharksuit camo blast. Be it Omer, Picasso or Elios, you roll up and you see something wearing or looking like that, you go clean your suit after making sure the engine fires. Nice work.

Send me a PM with your choice of DB T shirt (size??) or a tea cup, and remember the addy, eh?

February is up, as am I. :king

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT