Sunday, September 20, 2020
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 43,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 510,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,450+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

dilemma between two masks

7BDiver

Sep 5, 2019
Sandpoint Idaho

marco15499

Laguneros Spearfishing
Apr 4, 2011
North Miami, FL
None of them. BTW, the Sphera mask is not good for spearfishing. It is for freediving. It has spherical glasses (polycarbonate) that distorts the image.

Look into Cressi, Picasso, Mares.

OP
OP
D

DeepAbyss

Feb 11, 2018
atlantis
hello,
Thanks for the response,I have mares star ls, but the problem is that the mask is probably too narrow as water enters from the sides.
My range of masks is limited because I need a mask with optical lenses, so two options besides the mask I have today which have a minimum volume and have the option of optical lenses is this two.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2020 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT