• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DiveInn Scubastore

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
hi spearo,
i'm from malaysia, i would like to buy some equiptment at scubastore (diveinn). can i have some in-house worker email, i would like to ask about stock available before i purchase it to avoid 'waiting time'...

Hi,
I want to order a lot of stuff from scubastore.com, but I saw that sb say its bad and sb say its good.I want to ask sb who have experience with that page.Please can sb tell me his experience.

Hi,
I want to order a lot of stuff from scubastore.com, but I saw that sb say its bad and sb say its good.I want to ask sb who have experience with that page.Please can sb tell me his experience.
And I am from Croatia

And I am from Croatia
If you’re in a hurry, and you’re planning to order a lot... don’t do it. If you plan to buy at scubastore.com, first before you order... try contacting th3 customer service to see if anyone answers... next.. ‘make sure all your items are in stock.’ This is the most important, cuz most of the time.. when you order a lot, half your stuff will be out of stock and sometimes it takes 1-2 months for them to restock on specific items... and all your stuff will be on holD until you get all your stuff....

If all your item is in stock, they should send your stuff within a week... but if it’s not in stock... good luck...

The bad thing abou5 these guys is they won’t even update you with your order until you hassle them. So, get a hold of the agent first, get their personal email address, not the website contact... then make sure all your stuff is in stock.. then you should be fine.

I have been using subprof.com these days.. similar pricing.... cheaper shipping for me... and easier to get a hold of their customer service... they’ll usually get back to you in like three days... which i# good for these guys.

Reactions: profly98
If you’re in a hurry, and you’re planning to order a lot... don’t do it. If you plan to buy at scubastore.com, first before you order... try contacting th3 customer service to see if anyone answers... next.. ‘make sure all your items are in stock.’ This is the most important, cuz most of the time.. when you order a lot, half your stuff will be out of stock and sometimes it takes 1-2 months for them to restock on specific items... and all your stuff will be on holD until you get all your stuff....

If all your item is in stock, they should send your stuff within a week... but if it’s not in stock... good luck...

The bad thing abou5 these guys is they won’t even update you with your order until you hassle them. So, get a hold of the agent first, get their personal email address, not the website contact... then make sure all your stuff is in stock.. then you should be fine.

I have been using subprof.com these days.. similar pricing.... cheaper shipping for me... and easier to get a hold of their customer service... they’ll usually get back to you in like three days... which i# good for these guys.
Thanks I contact their customer

I contact their customer service, I ask them are their stuff fake and they tell me that their stuff arent fake, that is brand new.

Hi,

If it is in stock it's fine (used them quite a bit) otherwise it can take ages. Their customer service is also slow (very)

If you order packs of multiple items, make sure they send you the entire pack as described and not just one item at the same price ;)

I had a pretty good experience with this store until the last time I wanted to use the warranty, which is the basis for buying.
I bought aqulung computer. I really like the computer it is very easy to use. But after 10 dives it broke. It happens all right. When I claimed the warranty, the dealer returned my money, so I was left without a warranty. In two months, the price of the product was increased by €70. So I warn everyone, the warranty does not apply to them. They didn't replace the product. They gave me my money back, but if I want my computer, I have to pay €70 more. Ask before you buy.
I WILL NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE ANYMORE

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT