• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DiveInn Scubastore

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hello everyone

I must admit Scubastore does offer lucrative prices on certain items. So far I've used them number of times and it's 50/50 chance of them messing orders up.

Rather wack customer service is provided when you spend thousands of euros/pounds with them (Scuba gear, computers, suits, etc). In my case ,major issues included sending me OLD (used, actually worn) wetsuit, not shipping items for over a month (although it was indicated as 'In Stock' - obviously excuses provided as 'Waiting for our supplier') and finally, sending wrong wetsuit size.

Returns/Exchanges policy is rather ridiculous - you have to re-order item you need, pay for it again, send wrong/incorrect item and them wait for them to process your refund (takes some time)

Im pretty sure Im not going to order anything with them and wouldn't recommend this company anymore until guys 'get their sh*t together'.

Hello everyone, i was planning to purchase new computer watch from scubastore and i really confused about all the complains here, my location in Saudi Arabia and i don't know shipping will take too much time or not if any have any idea for that, another thing i noticed that there is something called "create your package" to make big discount and again it confusing me while purchase Aeris F11 (470.24 Us$) and when i add (BATTERY COMPARTMENT KEY VERSA / VERSA PRO + CRUISE DIVER BLACK) it becomes (382.56Us$) even i might need to get the other items but it make discount for the total purchase so this is big confused for me i get new items and get low price of the main item i want, sounds amazing but i suspect on that specially when i read many people having troubles of their orders, any experienced one with these options of getting many items with big discount,.... Many thanks to all who gave us the chance to learn from their experience.

They have always shipped items they indicated as in stock. If items aren't in stock be prepared to wait...
Customer service is slow, but has been fine for me. Packing is a bit hit and miss, but I've only had a box for a mask arriving broken and tip protector for a speargun being missing (they sent several replacements..)

Hi everyone.
My experience with diveinn is mainly good, some small issues like yours with items in/out of stock, with long time deliver.
Me and my friend makes several orders.
I can manage with that, especially that I'm in Norway, here everything needs its time.
Till last order where I ordered complete wetsuit Omer 3D camu, actually it came amazingly fast only 10 days (normally it takes 3-5 weeks)!!!
But unfortunately someone decided when their jacket stock ends to give other jacket also from OMER but different camu, so now I have bright pants and Blackmoon jacket.
It is difficult to contact with them but finally I found contact email on this forum.
I suggest, to avoid all reclaim procedure, that I can keep this set and order new proper jacket if they will give me good discount.
Hope we will find good solution, I just want to use my gear, go in to the water...
Greetings

Attachments

• OMER Camu 3D.jpg
    OMER Camu 3D.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 261
I had to wait, as my order was rescheduled several times - almost certainly because they didn't have something in stock - but it was fine because I didn't need it urgently, and the periodic emailed changes in estimated shipping date re-assured me that they were actively "on the case". I am glad they fulfilled the order rather than cancelling it or part cancelling it.

Had I need the stuff urgently though, I would have been tearing my hair out in frustration. So, I now have 2 pairs of spearing fins and a spare fin blade that will fit either pair, to help me avoid getting into that position. I already have spares for most of my other equipment. Preparation is all! ;)

Reactions: JAD
I can say that we have some happy ending
I get 15% discount for whatever I wanted so now I'm enjoying with new fins :)

Cyrus - I responded to you PM. We don't have current contact details beyond what is on the website these days. Sorry can't be more help.

Hello All -
My experience with Scubastore is good as of now.
I ordered Omer Marsellaise belt and Best Divers rubber coated weights on Nov 10.
Received tracking number on Nov 11. Pretty fast..!!
I am tracking the package in 17track.com ever since and i am surprised that they have dispatched my order the next day Nov 12.
Things are moving good and i see the tracking information changing as it is hopping from one location to other on its way to my destination.
I just came to know that the package reached my country and i am very excited..!!!

Don't go near this store!

Placed an order several weeks ago - it arrived over a week late - and the item I ordered was different from both the picture and the item description on the website!

Useless!

But you would think easy to sort out. Couldn't be more wrong.

When I did finally get a response form customer service - they have offered to let me buy the item I actually ordered at discount !!!!! But no offer to refund or return the incorrect item. Even though their product listing is clearly and unequivocally misleading.

Communication sporadic and now appears non-existent. Their website says "100% satisfaction guaranteed".

Don't believe it - I wish I hadn't. And since then I visited several review sites and realised I'm far from alone in being on the blunt end of being ripped off.

Don't go near this store!

Placed an order several weeks ago - it arrived over a week late - and the item I ordered was different from both the picture and the item description on the website!

Useless!

But you would think easy to sort out. Couldn't be more wrong.

When I did finally get a response form customer service - they have offered to let me buy the item I actually ordered at discount !!!!! But no offer to refund or return the incorrect item. Even though their product listing is clearly and unequivocally misleading.

Communication sporadic and now appears non-existent. Their website says "100% satisfaction guaranteed".

Don't believe it - I wish I hadn't. And since then I visited several review sites and realised I'm far from alone in being on the blunt end of being ripped off.
It's been 5 years shopping around at different websites for spearfishing gear

And I will have to say diveshop.gr and neptonic systems has the fastest logistic structure in the world. Scuba store def has good prices but their shipping fee is pretty out of whack.... I tried ordering a bunch of stuff to cancel out the expensive shipping but then, they will fuck up your order or all the stuff will arrive to you in different times.... So, my advice to everyone is, if you want your stuff quickly sent to your house, use dive shop.gr or neptonic systems....

I have used Dive Inn and had no problems but I may have been lucky, who knows :D A store that does a comparable range at good prices is Scubaland and I can definitely recommend their delivery and service standards as outstanding. Spearfishing Store is again outstanding but the product range varies from Dive Inn from what I can tell, excellent service and delivery though! (y)

P3130038.JPG

Above is an example of a couple of issues in one DiveIn order:
1. On the right, the label correctly states "10 Pcs" (10 pieces) per the item description purchased but notice that there is only one item in the bag.
2. The item description for the a flag says it is 30cm wide - maybe it was before they fold it over & sewed it to make a sleeve for the flag-pole - but now only 22cm wide.

I encountered that "number of pieces" issue in an earlier order too: I was expecting 6 stainless steel key-rings (6 pieces) but received only one. Perhaps they have a problem with the finer points of English or perhaps this is a profitable mistake to keep making or bait-and-switch?

View attachment 42266
Above is an example of a couple of issues in one DiveIn order:
2. The item description for the a flag says it is 30cm wide - maybe it was before they fold it over & sewed it to make a sleeve for the flag-pole - but now only 22cm wide.

I think(?) flags are measured across the longest diaganol - is it 30 cm corner to corner?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm having trouble communicating with DiveInn, Scubastore...... I ordered my stuff like a month ago, but they keep delaying the shipping date and rarely updates my order unless I complain to them....

They keep telling me that the products are getting shipped out next week, but next week comes, they ignore our order..... and wouldnt give us an update....

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm ordering from overseas, Guam.

Their phone number on the website doesn't work too.....

I have read many good reviews about this website, but I'm having a real bad experience with them.

Can anyone give me a phone number or contact information to a responsible rep who can help me get my products?
Thanks.
Well same as you, I did a few orders that went well as long as there was no need to interact with the customer service. Till I had to order some fins and asked them if I could return if the size was wrong, which they encourage and advertise you to do. And completely lye about the returns... The company asked me to return goods to them at my cost and provided with the documentation to ship it back. When it reached Spain they refused to receive the parcel as they were asked to pay VAT (which they could have had refunded providing correct documentation), so they asked the post to return it at my cost again. So not only did I loose the 110euros returns they were supposed to give me but I lost another 120 euros in shipping. Then they ignore the emails or pretend nobody can respond on the phone.
In summary they only market the returns but have no intention to ever give you back your money. A scam!

I’ve used them for 5 years, the last year they have been terrible and I won’t use them again, shame as they have such a great choice of gear

Within the European Union there is legislations regulating return policies i.e. businesses have a legal obligation to follow EU law.

The seller has a legal obligation to let you return och change product free of charge within the legislations of the EU.

I posted these links in another thread where someone else had problems with a webshop buy within the EU, maybe they can help in your case?
Either way, you should turn to the European Consumer Centre in your country, I’m shure they can give you good guidance in how to process.

Check this out:
http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm

The European Consumer Centre in your country can help if you have a problem with goods you bought in or from another EU country."

Good luck! [emoji4]

I have been in scubastore for years and have always found them incredibly fast and professional. Their demand is great! I had a very bad experience with the subproof.

I have been in scubastore for years and have always found them incredibly fast and professional.
Have you ever ordered a multi-pack of, say, 6 or 10 items from them only to receive 1 piece in the packet (see photo & examples above)?

They also sell a lot of Picasso products. I have bought a few Picasso products over the years but have often been disappointed by them for one reason or another and so tend to avoid them now. Their metal "Orcas"-style clips are good though. Generally I prefer Omersub and Rob Allen and Beuchat (although not impressed with Beuchat's flimsy lightweight muzzle bungees, which rot very quickly).

Subsub, you are right about the EU protection but, unusually, the UK government chose not to "gold plate" this EU rule in our implementation: the 2 year protection is basically ignored in many cases (there are some 2 year protections) somehow being surplanted with only 12 month cover, consequently most consumers - and sales staff - are unaware of their rights :( . This is the type of thing that led to decline of Tesco and to Brexit IMHO - we got too much of the bad stuff and not enough of the good stuff; it wasn't implemented for the benefit of the people.

"...However, as this is a directive is only partially adopted by the UK, its use is a grey area.

Despite this, many shops have willingly refunded items when presented with the directive and its argument,"
'"I get a two-year warranty under EU rules''

Yes, but the Sale of Goods Act trumps this directive as it meets or exceeds most of the requirements.'

Last edited:
Reactions: marcelo cunha
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT