• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DiveInn Scubastore

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi, i've mabaged to send item back, package was delivered two weeks ago, but no any respond. Order no is 884525
Hello,
I´ve checked your file and we´ve answered to all your emails and also you´ve talked by phone with one of our agent.
"Dear xxx Thank you for order with us. Since you haven’t received few items in your order we will organize the collect with GLS for Thursday 24th January and after receiving the parcel here we will send you the missing items and we will exchange the size of the rest of the items. After sending the parcel back to us we will kindly appreciate if you can remove the paypal dispute you have raised. If you require further assistance don’t hesitate to contact us. Kind regards"
We ´ve now received back your parcel and you´ve required few changes but once we´ve not received the confirmation from Paypal that you´ve removed the paypal dispute, we cannot process anything. Please let me know if you want to get a refund or to receive your parcel. Regards

Hi again. Please send me a parcel. Dispute was closed on january once parcel was collected. You should have email from paypal abd you can check on paypal that dispute was closed. Any ideas how ling it will take to sort it out?
Hello,
I´ve checked your file and we´ve answered to all your emails and also you´ve talked by phone with one of our agent.
"Dear xxx Thank you for order with us. Since you haven’t received few items in your order we will organize the collect with GLS for Thursday 24th January and after receiving the parcel here we will send you the missing items and we will exchange the size of the rest of the items. After sending the parcel back to us we will kindly appreciate if you can remove the paypal dispute you have raised. If you require further assistance don’t hesitate to contact us. Kind regards"
We ´ve now received back your parcel and you´ve required few changes but once we´ve not received the confirmation from Paypal that you´ve removed the paypal dispute, we cannot process anything. Please let me know if you want to get a refund or to receive your parcel. Regards

Hi again. Please send me a parcel. Dispute was closed on january once parcel was collected. You should have email from paypal abd you can check on paypal that dispute was closed. Any ideas how ling it will take to sort it out?
Thanks for your reply, I will ask to the customer service to resend your order. You´ve requested few changes so we will take care about it. Thanks

I ordered a pair of Rondinella from Scubastore/TradeInn on the 6th August arrived 13th August 2 days later saw a split in each fin where your foot goes emailled them a return last night no reply even the 0203 number just rings constantly.

Peter

I ordered a pair of Rondinella from Scubastore/TradeInn on the 6th August arrived 13th August 2 days later saw a split in each fin where your foot goes emailled them a return last night no reply even the 0203 number just rings constantly.

Peter

Had the same thing with them, phone seems to only be manned for minimum hours, they normally replied via email
It will get sorted but very frustrating to deal with, shame as their site has a vast range of gear

If this site is delivering such bad customer service. Why don't we all stop buying from them for a moment?

If they want to be a serious seller they need to improve their services, otherwise spread the word so nobody longer will buy from them unless they don't improve!!

Scubastore: When I read all this post, you have a serious job to do with your customer service!

I've pointed a Scubastore rep at this thread so hopefully someone will be in touch soon.

Many thanks!

Hello Mr Whelan,

I dont know if you can help as you seem to have contact with this store, but im experiencing the same fiasco as so many.
I have recently purchased , or thought i had purchased some kit from them, order 2297910 but again, out of stock and no way of contacting

As far as i can see its a waste of time and just want to get my money back and put them down as a business to avoid at all cost

Im not sure if you have a connection with them but they could really do with not advertising what they can not supply, im off to Oban this week so will have to go to the local dive shop and buy them anyway, i would have rather known this in the first place and not had to go through the process of bothering people to help, sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Thanks again

Nick

Hello Mr Whelan,

I dont know if you can help as you seem to have contact with this store, but im experiencing the same fiasco as so many.
I have recently purchased , or thought i had purchased some kit from them, order 2297910 but again, out of stock and no way of contacting

As far as i can see its a waste of time and just want to get my money back and put them down as a business to avoid at all cost

Im not sure if you have a connection with them but they could really do with not advertising what they can not supply, im off to Oban this week so will have to go to the local dive shop and buy them anyway, i would have rather known this in the first place and not had to go through the process of bothering people to help, sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Thanks again

Nick
Nick - we have no relationship with ScubaStore any more as there were just too many issues. I'll try to dig out contact details of the person we used to deal with.

Thanks,

Nick - we have no relationship with ScubaStore any more as there were just too many issues. I'll try to dig out contact details of the person we used to deal with.

Thanks,

That would be great, thanks for the help, and i dont blame you for ditching them, good call

Hi Nicholas,
I´m Thierry from Scubastore.
Can you please confirm you wanted to cancel the transaction?
Regards

Hi Nicholas,
I´m Thierry from Scubastore.
Can you please confirm you wanted to cancel the transaction?
Regards

Hello Thierry,

I have just received the confirmation from your store that the order has been canceled and i should receive a refund by the 14th, i trust this will be so but will monitor and let you know if it does not happen,

I read the reviews on here, good and bad, and decided I would ignore the bad ones and order some gear anyway. some of the stuff I ordered was marked as out of stock but after 2 weeks everything arrived together, btw Sporasub mystic mask for £16:greedy: - best mask I've worn so far.
So it's a thumbs up from me.
Would also highly recommend spearfishingstore.co.uk, the guy Anthony really knows how to run a business, very helpful, last time I ordered some bulk rubber and dyneema at around 1pm, paid standard delivery and it arrived the next day at 10am.

I read the reviews on here, good and bad, and decided I would ignore the bad ones and order some gear anyway. some of the stuff I ordered was marked as out of stock but after 2 weeks everything arrived together, btw Sporasub mystic mask for £16:greedy: - best mask I've worn so far.
So it's a thumbs up from me.
Would also highly recommend spearfishingstore.co.uk, the guy Anthony really knows how to run a business, very helpful, last time I ordered some bulk rubber and dyneema at around 1pm, paid standard delivery and it arrived the next day at 10am.
I would second that on the spearfishing store. They are superb, excellent customer service and fast delivery. If I am buying something I always look there first.

Hello!
I buyed a mask and was leaking, i send it back and now im waiting 2 monts for response from diveinn, ORDER 2001750

Hi, First of all sorry if you are not satisfied by our service, I´ve just checked your order, and today, we´ve replied you and offered a solution. Please let me know if you are ok with this. Regards

Reactions: foxfish
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT