• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DIY Fluid Goggles

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
What a fun thread this has been to read.
Anyone have thoughts on something like this?? For $20 CAD free shipping I am considering giving it a try. Looks like the lights should be easy enough to melt off with a soldering iron.

Amazon name: "iKKEGOL 10X 15X 20X 25X LED Double Eye Jeweler Watch Repair Magnifying Glasses Loupe Magnifier 9892G"

upload_2017-11-15_11-12-56.png

What a fun thread this has been to read.
Anyone have thoughts on something like this?? For $20 CAD free shipping I am considering giving it a try. Looks like the lights should be easy enough to melt off with a soldering iron.

Amazon name: "iKKEGOL 10X 15X 20X 25X LED Double Eye Jeweler Watch Repair Magnifying Glasses Loupe Magnifier 9892G"

View attachment 44175
Don't waste your money. It won't work.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Apneaddict
Wrong everything. It requires special quality lenses and they are expensive. If you want one I'm selling.

Cool thanks, but I am not interested in buying a set at the moment. Yours look great though.
I am just messing around DIY and came across that product. I pulled this lense out of a headlamp and am planning on going for a swim later to try it out. I will probably understand better after actually looking through one!

Cool thanks, but I am not interested in buying a set at the moment. Yours look great though.
I am just messing around DIY and came across that product. I pulled this lense out of a headlamp and am planning on going for a swim later to try it out. I will probably understand better after actually looking through one!
No problem. Just wanted to spare you some time ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• goggles.jpg
    goggles.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 241

hey lyell!
no answer over a year... did it work?

reviving this thread:

has somebody any news on diy fluid goggles or found a new store etc?

regards,

markus

Reactions: xbuster
thanks xbuster!

but here we are discussing over diy
not where to buy ;)

but maybe i will buy one from you

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT