• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

February - Freeze-A-Palooza Feb 17 & 18, 2007 - Wisconsin

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Will you be attending the "Freeze-A-Palooza 2007"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Video

What was the sound track?

Cheers Mate!

I am glad You like it, the songs are:

Fort Minor "Remember the name"
Robbie Robertson "Unbound"

... and of course Didgeridoo by nostres

Thanks for that.
I’ve got to ask why did you have a Didgeridoo out in the middle of a frozen lake when your there to go freediving?rofl rofl

I think its an ancient tradition started by the Aborigenes when they did their ice diving.

I think its an ancient tradition started by the Aborigenes when they did their ice diving.

That's it bgleaser! How did You know that?!

Here is how I should play it..... I wish I could

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g592I-p-dc]YouTube - Jeremy Donovan playing Didgeridoo[/ame]

Yes - my ancestors here in Michigan used the Didgeridoo to summon the Coelacanths for the winter solstice. According to legend they would meet and agree to dream the world for another year. Now, of course, we rarely see coelacanths in the great lakes so we dream with the carp instead.

Yes - my ancestors here in Michigan used the Didgeridoo to summon the Coelacanths for the winter solstice. According to legend they would meet and agree to dream the world for another year. Now, of course, we rarely see coelacanths in the great lakes so we dream with the carp instead.

rofl

Dances with wolves, whispers with horses and dreams with carp. Some guys have all the fun!

I thought that it was just a big ice-sicle.

I stayed at Shawano Lake for a few years (west of Green Bay WI), never occurred to me go under the ice. Videos and pics are great, thanks for sharing!

DDeden

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT