• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For sale: OMER MILLENIUM ICE fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Movie sounds good :D
Its a great password if You want to lock Yourself out of some account or other.

Does Anyone want to buy some OMER ICE fins?

OK! :) So how do you pronounce your name, Llyr as in the Welsh way or leer as in the English way

reminder

Llyr is just the handle I chose when I was feeling cheeky; God of the Sea, don't you know.

If I was forced to say it, I could either say it like a bloody Englishman (Leer) or do the flutterly Welsh thing with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. dim problem o gwbl!

(someone buy my fins :D )

Brand new on Leisurepro.com for $214.95...And you can return them if they don't fit right...

Sorry Llyr...You'll sell 'em quickly for sure if you'd drop the price down a bit I'd think....If I had money I'd take 'em off 'yer hands...Errrr feet!

See here - Shipping is like 11 bucks. I'm suprised someone has'nt made you an acceptable offer yet.

I'm STILL taking DONATIONS however! :(

Omer Millennium Ice Fins from LeisurePro.com

Last edited:
The fins have sold. Thanks for constant bumping everyone, Welsh and non-Welsh. ;)

Alls well that ends well then.....:t My missus' family is from Wales, went to Parrog last year to see the family history. Great place but weather was bollox for spearing.

Told 'ya Llyr -

You dropped the price and BOOM....Sold! Not even four hours later! :)

Last edited:
That was a cheap one, couldn't resist it tho.
I think the Welsh Pronunciation is like Chlyr/Chleer or however You spell it phonetically... if I'm not mistaken.

They were sold last year to an anonymous buyer who then sent them anonymously to a member who had fallen on hard times. Usless information but it's how I know they were sold.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT