• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For sale: OMER MILLENIUM ICE fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I've got them...... I had a mate who works for the post office and they came in a brown paper envelope marked 'Anonymous' with no address so he gave them to me. LOL

p.s. sheesh really fallen on hard times about 3 or 4 minutes ago..... wish I had an all expenses paid holiday to somewhere....... anonymous

No they are not for sale...Actually it was I who got them....Even though the guy who sent 'em to me HATES me now...I STILL very much appreciate the fact that he did what he did...I'll NEVER forget the day I received them...Sad the guy had to do and say the things he did to me...It all started with his "cyber diver" comment and calling half of us here on DB "snorkeler's"...I threw a punch back and he slammed me with the news that it was HIM who sent them to me anonymously...Sad but true. Thew fins STILL have special meaning to me...Just a little soured for awhile.

I've shot well over 100 fish this year and have been out freediving and or spearing numerous times. The fins are being used like crazy. I like 'em alot. They have'nt cracked or broken yet from pushing 240 pounds around either!

I was never supposed to know who sent 'em to me but he told me to CHOKE on 'em after our tiff. :confused:

Thanks again buddy...Sincerely - Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

And BTW "anonymous" The family and myself are doing fine...Now. The fins are and have been MUCH appreciated..They are helping me to harvest fish on ALMOST a daily basis!

Anonymous...You are welcome in my home anytime...Life's too short to be mad forever! Lake Geneva has over 20 feet of vis right now!

Last edited:
Reactions: apneaboy
...calling half of us here on DB "snorkeler's"... Lake Geneva has over 20 feet of vis right now!
More than half of us are snorkellers, nothing wrong with that. Take it as a complement - bit like accusing a climber of soloing or climbing without aid. L. Geneva is pretty...although most of my memories of it are of frantically racing round Fontana (hard race, usually last of the season, unusually physical "full contact" swim & steep run up round the observatory).

Movie sounds good :D
Its a great password if You want to lock Yourself out of some account or other.

Does Anyone want to buy some OMER ICE fins?

yes, i would. looks like it's been a while since you posted. but if still available, call me 909 754 5887 Tom

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT