• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For the Moderators

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Re: hi

Originally posted by neshamah
prove me one again how good is ours Creator that no only gave us the air (soul) we breath to sumerge but to look for the spiritual riches.
Daniel.
_____________________________-

Amen to that.
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Originally posted by JMD
God help us all if you turn a crazy quebecor loose on this forum we'll all be drinking maudite and yelling tebernacle at each other!!! :D

I happen to love Maudite and Crazy Quebecors! well, the petite, well formed, female Quebecois :D Vive La Montreal et Gatineau!!

I'll Stay well clear of the religion part. to each there own - and I'm still climbing out of the Karmatic hole from the "spirtuality" thread. :hmm

Salut, Will

Ahh yes, Maudite! 8% alcohol beer if I remember? Not exactly Pabst Blue Ribbon (or "water" as we call most American beers ;) )
Erik Y.

Exactly!

If anyone wants to get "Spirtual" and talk to god, Try a 6 pack of Maudite or Fin de Monde!

See - conversations like this are evil! I have 2 more weeks in Saudi, a country where beer is illegal, and now I want some Maudite! :waterwork

Bon Chance avec le Maudite!

Will

Can we source a couple cases for kelowna? Then we'd shoot lots and lots of fish (mostly imagined)...

My last experience in Montreal ended religously, something to the effect of "O' God please make the room stop spinning...." and "good lord if this cabbie gets me back to my hotel alive I swear I'll rent a car tommorrow"....

St. Francis

I like a saying I heard attributed to St. Francis of Assisi. More or less:

"Always preach the word of God, use words only when you have to."

Adrian

Reactions: JMD and Amphibious
Adrian - Well said.

James - I'm going to be In Calgary in a few weeks - want me to bring a case? :friday I'm taking the :girlie to see the zoo and going to pick up some gear from Charlene and a few new Rifles :martial. Should be there at least one night.

Willer

Bring the beer and bring your gear!

Need a place to crash?

Sounds Like a plan! I won't have my freediving kit by them - but scuba is all good.

As for the crash part - I haven't seen the girly in 8 weeks - we're getting a hotel :p

(Interesting how this thread has changed!)

Yeah we might've gotten slightly off topic here.

No worries about the freediving or hotel, I can completely understand your need for a little privacy! Give me a heads up as to when your arriving and I'll see if I can get some guys together for a dive.

Off Topic = New Happy Topic!

Sounds like a plan - I keep reading the Mossman Reports on all this Alberta diving - really want to check it out. as soon as I know the dates I'll let you know.

Maybe I can preach the Spearo Bible to you and convert yet another to the dark side!

Willer

You can always try! I'm not adverse to spearing but I'm hoping to get into the underwater video thing so might have my hands full already.

I'm gonna be in Vancouver on the August long weekend any chance you could make it to town for a dip?

James

Camera Jockeys are always welcome! Hey Ma! I'm a Movie Star! ;)

When is that? I'm doing a six day backcountry trip Aug. 23-29, so my august is pretty full. All my equipment arrives early September, and I should be starting to explore some new freediving/spearing sites in the Prince Rupert/Queen Chalotte areas shortly there after. Have the 4x4 ready to go. "Virgin" freediving territory!

If you're bored in the fall and want something to do feel free to come along. usually some great grouse dinners apres diving! I hate doing trips like that solo anyways - Still trying to teach the lil'lady to freedive. :D

keep me posted - Willer

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT