• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freedive-aplooza

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
BTW, I get my best holds--dry--lying down--NOT staring at the clock. NOT EVEN WORRYING ABOUT IT! 'Course, then, I gotta estimate my time--if I'm just looking at the beginning, and then, again at the end. The bedroom clock doesn't have a second hand. However, I believe I've made good on my promise to myself--to return to the 6s. Got a 4 (approx.) what? Yesterday?
Water Rat--who still has much to learn....

Do I hear a second Annabel brisito?

Carlos, as they like to call me in Spain

YYYEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!
You--Kars, are the FIRST *Guy* to vote YES to That Idea--I already got Lotta Erickson's and Sam on DB's votes, and Theresa, on Christianfreedivers. Of course, LBC--who must've been eaten by the Blue Hole...would Certainly vote for it! Jay on LBC got me on DB in the First place!
Sometimes, a gal just needs a little PUSH...some FRIENDS.
Water Rat--who's got just that! (Thanks)

That would be SUCH a *FREAKY* feeling to BE in the RECORD BOOKS! I ain't never BEEN!!! (Wonder what it would feel like, really?)
Maybe story Sam--Samantha Marie Maguire will find out. ANYONE gonna offer their brains to pick? She would be able to handle it--a natural competitor. Me? LOL!
Water Rat

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…