• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Mallorca

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sai

Feb 19, 2012
Hi, can anyone recommend diving spots around Mallorca? We're planing to do a trip this summer to Mallorca and can't find any freediving guide.

Freediving here for whatever reasons is pretty darn low key. Are you looking to spear or just to dive?

Hi
Mallorca is quite good for Freediving. The north area which I know best in particular.

Thanks @sbouaoud ! We have a boat for one day, and we leave from Porto Pi, which seems to be exactly opposite from Formentor. Any locations in east/west side?

Unfortunately I am not familiar with that area
Are there good places for spearfishing around Formentera? Will come there (Alcudia) in the beginnng of September, wondering if I should bring my speargun wth me? Heard that one has to get fishing license there with medial health certificate, have to admit that it sounds a bit complicated for 2 or 3 spearfishing trips..

feel free to sent me a message i do freedive the whole island all year and it is stunning
Nice! I will freedive anyway, how can I take contact with you? May I ask you - do you believe that spearfishing 1 or 3 times will worth getting license, considering time and money spent for it?

Nice! I will freedive anyway, how can I take contact with you? May I ask you - do you believe that spearfishing 1 or 3 times will worth getting license, considering time and money spent for it?
hey sergey,
you can sent me a message on deeperblue or on fb you can find us / the aida school under mallorca freedive..
i don t spearfish but have friends who can sort you out

the places with lots of fish like: el toro, cabrera are marine reserve parks and you are not allowed to fish, in other spots the fish are in deep water 30m +

hey sergey,
you can sent me a message on deeperblue or on fb you can find us / the aida school under mallorca freedive..
i don t spearfish but have friends who can sort you out

the places with lots of fish like: el toro, cabrera are marine reserve parks and you are not allowed to fish, in other spots the fish are in deep water 30m +
Thank you for info! 30 m is outside my range anyway, so speargun will stay home, I guess. Will just relax with camera and try to take nice pictures to look at during norwegian winter :)

feel free to sent me a message i do freedive the whole island all year and it is stunning
Hello! I am not sure how it works at this forum with private messages but I tried second time today. If it fails again, can you write here where and when can I come to join you on your trip these days? Looking forward, water is just fine, swimmed at Alcudia today.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT