• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Movie, needs Loaner monofin

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Wireheadsfx

Feb 15, 2005
Hello all,

My name is Justin Williford, and I am a Actor/animator from Colorado. I am living in San Diego right now and working with a good friend of mine(Sky Christopherson) on an Independent Short film about freediving. Here is the site www.gmwmovie.com

Don't worry, we are working very hard to show freediving in a good light and are getting away from the danger seeker Idea that most films have pegged freediving with. We are working in very closely with Krik Krack and have been doing our best to make this film as realistic as possible. It is a narrative film, so the story is fictious, but the depiction of freediving is going to be as accurate as we can make it.

That being said, we are still in the preproduction phase of the film and we are still scraping together our props. We are working on basically No budget, we are just paying the crew with, copy, credit, and meals. But we are still looking for a Monofin to fit me. I unfortunately have big feet, I wear size 13us or 48eur. I am posting to see if there is anyone that may be able to help our production. If there is anyone that could loan us a fin for the duration of the shoot, which would be about a month, we could pay for shipping and we would send it back to you after we are done.

Please check out our website if you are interested at all in helping us. Our contact info and email are on the site. www.gmwmovie.com

Thanks for your time. You guys run a great forum and Site.

JFW

I see Lisa Gerrard on the roster: awesome!
My mono wouldn't fit, or I'd send it.
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Try emailing Jyri at special fins - he may be able to help you out?

Donna

Reactions: Jyri
Looking forward to watching this movie.. says it's coming out this June? Great site too.
Good luck finding your monofin :D (agreed re: lisa gerrard too)

Justin,

I'm sure we can help. Drop me an email or PM (both details are available in my profile) and we can talk more about it.

Cheers!

Just bumping this thread as I'm still looking forward to any updates....

you shameless thread-bumper, you. I'm back from the PFI course, all y'all.

Do you think you need a monofin with that feet ??? :)

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE MOVIE !!
I'll be waiting !

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT