• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving on YouTube

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Video of the SaltFreeMeet (England) on August 12th 2006:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnl-JgNaf5U&NR"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Cool music

Holger

Reactions: nostres
Picture show (with music) of the Hemmoor-Apnoehappening 2006:

Enjoy !

Holger

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one by no tanx with a "lazy beat":

very cool !

Holger

Comment to this one:

A long time ago, when I was still new to this sport, I loved the dive so much that I would jump into any open water.

This is also true for me But I stayed away from Ice diving *brr*

Holger

4 min - not exactly static:

;-)

Holger

Wow, that was pretty impressive. Better than I can do by a long ways. Very cool that you have a setup like that to practice and have spotters. It looked like it hurt at the end.

Fantastic clip collection about the beauty of freediving: Learning to fly !

Enjoy !

Holger

This freediving video may be the most popular on the web - over 46,000 views on Google:

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6965212229879236740"]Freediving World Record Holding Her Breath[/ame]

Video of 50 metres DNF (a record ?) - good way to spot the technique:

Enjoy !

Holger

rofl there are some funny ones, like doing it in the bath..
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4900742361160267619&q=freediving"]Breathhold in the bathtub. 2:12 minutes Apnea Freediving[/ame]

Last edited:
gman said:
Whoa, how do you even know about this stuff

A Google search on some innocent, freediving-related word turned up the rubaquagirl site.

I'm certain that the publishers of this site are inside or on the fringes of our freediving community. I wish everybody would have a look at the site, at the people appearing in it, and help me figure out who is behind it.

pkotik said:
I wish everybody would have a look at the site, at the people appearing in it, and help me figure out who is behind it.

Not a chance:ban

BTW - despite what some people may think it isn't me behind the rubaquagirl site.

There is no way I look as good as that in a wetsuit!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…