• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Pinup

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
OK guys/gals, plunging into new depths I bare my all...please notice I keep my shirt on, and I didn't drink the wine in all four glasses! I'ld also like to see more shots of DB friends.

Adrian

Attachments

• adri_2003.jpg
    adri_2003.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 666
Reactions: OceanSwimmer
Here is one for the girls. In an Austrian lake, snow on the hills and my manhood very much decreased. I think it should be a new category, naked sled diving. OR a nude category!!!

Paul

Attachments

• p on sled.jpg
    p on sled.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 707
Thank you Paul, that will help defray the harr"ass"ment away from my pic :)
I hereby pass on the "Cajones" award to Mr. Streeter :king
Erik Y.

Hard to beat

Paul pic is hard to beat,
but I'll give me a try (the only picture I have)
I'm the bald one

Attachments

• taravana delphinus.jpg
    taravana delphinus.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 687
Keep it clenched. That decsent speed and pressure could rip your ringpiece to shreds.

I'm with Paul, Erik- this is a speedo free zone, as the lucky dogs on the Keyz Kraze vessel found. :inlove uh, er.. :yack

Uh, and Paul... that icy temps thing don't play. I tried, butt the genes in the jeans don't lie. ;) And hey, mix in a tan ferchrissakes!

Ok, here's the 2 tattoos on my back.
Erik Y.

Attachments

• erik tattoo back.jpg
    erik tattoo back.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 1,102
Aaawwwwweeeesome Erik.

I'm a huge fan of bilateral symmetry. Faster, more efficient locomotion through a viscous medium :eek: .

Ted

ohh my godd. This post is too funny!!

I've never thought you would look so young Erik. And bold.. :) You always have wise things to say and the tiger avator made me think you were soft and old. I'm so sorry man.

I AM old! 40 this year. But I'll take those remarks (Ivan, Cdiver) as compliments ;)
See, holding your breath makes you LOOK younger!
Cheers,
Erik Y.

hi

Hey do those things hurt much or do they put you to sleep or something when they do them. I have never really thought about how they do tattos.

cheers

Well, we have a lot of guys for pinups, Umberto and those guys, but for us boys. Hmm. Tanya is a pretty good looking babe, girls like Anne Ronning from Denmark and Yamina Enedahl-Mekki from Sweden are pretty good looking as well, so we do have them.

Question is if we have to sell freediving with things like Anna Kournikova's mini skirt, doesn't it come by itself with some of the girls in a bikini?

Chris Engelbrecht, Copenhagen

<shaking head>

Hmm ok, I can't believe I'm putting my 2 cents into this mug, but ...

Synchro worked for Estella, now all we have to do is convince her to get into freediving.
I'm partial to Yas (Yasemin Dalkilic), my website has links to hers. She's very inspiring!
Then there's the obvious Mehgan Heaney-Grier.

As far as the guys go, I'm sure there are some pretty nice ones out there I don't know their names!! But of the famous guys, only one sits on the pedestal, and he's Jean-Marc Barr's portrayal of Jacques Mayol. I get goosbumps whenever I watch him in that movie <sigh>... especially in that scene where he first walk out of the shack wearing his bug-eye goggles. To die for!

Attachments

• barr.jpg
    barr.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 861
Mehgan Heaney-Grier. A true neoprene goddess!

edit 31 AUG. 2004
I changed my mind after seeing her on TV.

Last edited:
I keep getting tricked by the title of this thread! :duh I go away for a couple days, I come back, see a new post here, click on "Last Page," scroll to the bottom hoping to see a hi def jpeg of some aquatic goddess... and what do I get? A blurry pic of some dude in goggles! :waterwork

Guess I'll head on over to spearboard.com, mosey on into The Off Topic Area of The Spearboard Tavern and check out (once again) the B*k*n* S*c*i*n. :p

(Excuse me while I turn off the lights):D

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
OK, maybe aquatic goddess isn't the term, but here you go:

Attachments

• freefloat2.jpg
    freefloat2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 717
Reactions: Pablo
Here is me, for those who have not met me yet.. :) hopefully get to meet everyone of you lovely people..:)

Attachments

• pekka001.bmp
    184.1 KB · Views: 386
Reactions: Pablo
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT