• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Guernsey 2012

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I left it a bit late for tomorrow's Old quarter party but at least I got a few made .....

8f20d3eb38c64b2b400fc7031f717ccf.jpg

This is good [ame=http://vimeo.com/54038536]Beneath the Seas of Sark on Vimeo[/ame]

I spotted a funny looking 'sea bass' on 4OD ... Ottolenghi's Mediterranean Feast - 4oD - Channel 4
27 mins in until about 30 mins - the guy is cooking 'grilled sea bas'... hmmmm. Wish there wasn't so much deception - is it cos the fish in question has a bad rep in the uk? Would have been a good time to promote rather than deceive! Happy Christmas all!

Ha! Bass my arse! Reckon the fish seller spotted a mug a mile off. "Yes sir, one sea bass coming right up".

Hey all moving back to Guernsey at the end of January and can't wait to get stuck back into my spishing/fishing. Realized though that I haven't bought kit since 2004! Looking to get some decent fins and a new gun, any recomendations on brand/type/supplier, got beauchat 90 but its 8 years old, been used and abused and currently residing under a house somewhere in south wales gonna cut my losses and fork out for a new toy :) all recomendations welcome.

I take it Apnea is in Jersey and that it is a place of wonder and marvellous toys. will have a quick browze online now. cheers guys.

Happy new year folk.
Who wants to start a 2013 thread...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOGbonUdV2k]Martyn and the After 8s game - YouTube[/ame]

Reactions: scottwilson
Cheers Scott, that was my first attempts at that game & the only out of 17 who managed to do it LOL

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT