• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hand made wooden gun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
homemade trigger

Attachments

• trigger homemade.jpg
    trigger homemade.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 504
I said you have some skills!! Thats good work dude, now show us the assembled pictures! ;)

That there's some fine looking woodwork maltaspearo! Impressed that you did the trigger yourself too.
I also built a gun recently but nowhere near as well-finished, its a great unsubtle cannon of a thing that boots my fillings out every time I shoot it.
Do you chase pelagics at all, or is this gun mainly for reef-fishing?

i made this gun with 50 kg amberjacks in mind. so i guess you can call it an aj gun. lol. i wanted a wood gun that would be a bit more powerfull than a single 20 mm rubber gun. il bee using eaither 2 16 mm bands or 3 14 mm bands. we dont get many pig palagics here in the med but we do get some large ajs if you know where to find them .so you can say i will be using this gun mostly for ajs but ill ashure you that anything else that passes buy the spear tip is going to be one of my victims. you can see better pics of the gun on the thread .(its finally finished)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT