• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hello all

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

mark gooding

Feb 16, 2005
Hey y'all,
well its past closing time and i wish i'd gone to the gym instead of the pub but hey, i'll get fit tommorow. sambuccas savage stuff me thinks! Well the barman had some stories at solving the worlds problems i thought i'd share with you all. well i found it funny! :duh

'its become apparent to me that the basis of sociaty is crumbling, this can be placed down to many things but predominently down to problems in the bedroom. Have you ever got fed up with your good ladies lack of enthusiasm for late night gymnastics, felt degraded at having to beg whilst holding flowers. well there is a solution. follow this step by step guide and you will have for yourself the perfectly schooled woman, always craving a good gallop round the park, no longer will you have to look to the middle eastern cultures for your retirement, you can have it right here, right now. first things first, find a suitable girl [must be non-smoker] after your nightly fun and she is snoozing away, simply place a nicotene patch on her arm [v importent to remove patch before she wakes up] repeat this process after every canter. Remember, patience is the key here. she will be craving the way you crave her quite shortly. Effects should become apparent within a month, call it devious or call it karma'

Reactions: DeepThought
mark gooding said:
after your nightly fun and she is snoozing away
WHAT!!!! NO WAY PEDRO!!!
When? Just When has a woman fallen asleep before a man? Where the ell do you think your craving comes from eh? rofl

pedro?!!!
appologies, reiterated completly wrong with half missing [sure you can guess which half] take it easy

mark gooding said:
Hey y'all,
well its past closing time and i wish i'd gone to the gym instead of the pub but hey, i'll get fit tommorow. sambuccas savage stuff me thinks! Well the barman had some stories at solving the worlds problems i thought i'd share with you all. well i found it funny! :duh

If you think Sambucca is some evil stuff, wait for the :hungover that comes from it! VERY bad mojo... as for the Sneaky Patch Placement, don'cha think that she'd wake up when you pulled it off in the morning? OUCH! :hmm

:D great idea, pitty that one has to cooperate with the nicotin devil to perform it.
On the other hand evolution has already started working on that - there was a research done some years ago suggesting that semen has some addictive properties - women that didn't use condoms got more depressed after a break up.

DeepThought said:
:D great idea, pitty that one has to cooperate with the nicotin devil to perform it.
On the other hand evolution has already started working on that - there was a research done some years ago suggesting that semen has some addictive properties - women that didn't use condoms got more depressed after a break up.

Yeah but from what I heard, it had nothing to do with semen.... It was being called "Mom" and getting woken up in the middle of the night that was the cause..... :eek:

rofl rofl

sambucca is savage stuff, bad head today. well i remembered the beginning and the end of the joke, though forgot most of the middle, it was kind of a back handed thing about the tobacco industry taking people for a ride

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT