• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from Manchester, UK

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Podge, sheep are YOUR favourite thing, not ours you sheep worrier.

Manalive! You'd have gott less abuse if you hadn't admitted to knowing me ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Errr, it's only you who's giving me the abuse, and you already know that you know me.

You jerk!

Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: podge

Posted via Mobile Device

That’s as may be mate BUT I like them roast with mint sauce, gravy, and a good bottle of :friday where as yourself, well sir it’s a good job we’re all different.

Scallops scallops scallops scallops scallops…..:):):):)

While we are on a thread from Manchester, the best city in the world, who's gonna push me over the 10 000 rep point mark :)

It'll be recognised for my outstanding contribution for World Freediving :)

And half from Podge when he's been pissed up on scrupmy 'cos he's got a thing for Northeners really, he calls us his little scallops?
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: agbiv and devondave
At least ya'll are off of sheep--you've been baaaaad. Not--bad but barred as spoken from US East Coast accent. :blackeye

While we are on a thread from Manchester, the best city in the world, who's gonna push me over the 10 000 rep point mark :)

It'll be recognised for my outstanding contribution for World Freediving :)

And half from Podge when he's been pissed up on scrupmy 'cos he's got a thing for Northeners really, he calls us his little scallops?
Posted via Mobile Device

Here you go Mr I’ve got 10’000 rep points
Me and the boysroflrofl:friday:fridayroflrofl

Adge_Cutler_EP_Scrumpy_and_Western1.jpg

Aar ooo aar, gerrofff mii laaands ya gurt Naarrthern git.

(Said whilst chewing a piece of straw in the side of your mouth)

You're nearly on 20 thousand. That's a whole lotta ass kissing big boy :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Where do you get those fancy red and white neck weights and neoprene cords?

I've just booked - off to Dahab 1 week tomorrow. Woo hoo!

Reactions: agbiv
Apneaboy,

You seem a little obsessed with my trunks and their contents, I'm a little concerned about your sexual orientation. There's nothing wrong with those trunks, I just hope the 12 year that old I stole them off doesn't set his dad after me.

Is this why I joined this forum - to suffer abuse?

See you Saturday

I thought Steve had banned Budgie Smugglers unless he offers to take you out for the night down Canal Street!

BBBBRRRRAAAAHHHHAAA Fatboy, Or is that Apneaboy:):) and the Manchester massive are taking over deeper blue people, grab yer spearguns and get yer backs against a wall.:martialroflrofl
Welcome to Deeper Blue Mr Lowe :)

Reactions: apneaboy
BBBBRRRRAAAAHHHHAAA Fatboy, Or is that Apneaboy:):) and the Manchester massive are taking over deeper blue people, grab yer spearguns and get yer backs against a wall.:martialroflrofl
Welcome to Deeper Blue Mr Lowe :)

I'll give you the first shot for free fat lad ;)

Careful about loading those guns indoors though Podge, its a bit nippy for you Southerners for about 7 months yet rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: podge
its a bit nippy for you Southerners for about 7 months yet rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

You’re not wrong, tis bloody freezing down here:head, as I type this in my nice warm office while sipping my coffee and nibbling just one more chocolate biscuit.:):):)

Hi Podge

What you need is what they call a pea wet up here.

A pie in a barm dipped in mushy pea juice. Mmmmmmm!

Always got time for pie mate:), not to sure about the mushy pea juice though, cleaners give me a hard time when I leave a few biscuit crumbs about the place god knows what they’d say if there was a line of mushy pea juice all over the desk.roflrofl
Reckon I’ll leave that one to Fatnaboy and you northern lot.:D:D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT