• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

help me design my bag...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Interesting thoughts on the dimensions... my 2c worth would be a five foot bag would be way to big for me.. although i'd want to incorporate all the things you mentioned.. dont think a five foot bag would go in my boot and i like the idea of having a bag easy enough to carry to a dive site... some of the ones i use are a good couple of miles walk from the nearest parking.
Joe

Hmmm.....good thought about the not fitting in the boot idea.....perhaps not five feet then.....but perhaps keeping with the long thin idea........so the guns could still be strapped to teh side perhaps??

Yeah, id still go with the long thin idea especially if you wanted the option of attaching the guns to the side. I'd have a detachable gun bag that could be used in its own right or attached to the main one.
Joe

If it become too long you won't be able to carry it in the car...

...no hernias, please!

I know this is a late post to this thread, but has the idea of wheels come to mind? If you're packing weights, plus fins, plus all the accessories...:eek: you might consider sparing your back.

manufacturing will start this week, so be ready for some photos ;)

Congrat:cool: I have one more year (at least:waterwork )

What is the price of the bag?

Thank you Murat.
I'll go and negotiate about the price in this week and immediately make them manufacture. So we will see the price...

Congrats mate glad to hear your hard work paid off looking forward to seeing this bag come to shape.

Congrats mate glad to hear your hard work paid off looking forward to seeing this bag come to shape.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT