• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi I'm new. Can I join in ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Easy, Hawthorne... :naughty

Just looking out for opportunities and if somebody says I can get over with just my hair color, I'm there!

sven DB's tall, suave and natural blonde

SASpearo, Icarus, Jay
I don't think I will get any RA longer than 130cm and no less than 100cm cause I intend to use it as a fast tracking gun. I know what u mean by the rest tab on the longer RA, my soon coming 155CM #4 Riffe is ordered with rest tab just in case I can't reach it.

I think cause of small 6.5mm shaft the RA accuracy will be rather off with cable. My 124cm #2 Riffe uses 8mm shaft and I can get good accuracy with even a 500 lbs coated cable. I fear mono because it once slipped off the crimp and bye-bye shaft, maybe it was a bad crimp. I will give mono a few more try.

I just can' wait for the Riffe-s to come. I never seen a Metal Tech before ( only photos ) and my friend is ordering one. I will let you guys know how it will behave with 5 of 9/16 bands on 3/8 shaft. I been asking a few forums on Metal Tech with the new aluminum muzzle but it seems no one logged on has it yet or perhaps they don't bother to reply. I am thinking to set up a 3mm plywood
target board to register hits, like firearm c-t-c accuracy testing.

The more I scan the profile of you gentlemen, I realize that there are a lot with engineering background. Can you guys please check out a new thread I just started I want opinion from the Einstein in you.

"Recoiless Speargun.....Is it possible ?"

Thanks Guys
Iya

Hi Iya , how did you know my girlfriend's name is mosquito ?:eek:
Yeah ,if I come over I'll be teaching bubble blowers .Am interested in the islands east of Bali , around Flores .
I am going home to S.A. next week , will spend some days diligently dismantling my guns to bring them into T-land .
Was thinking of camouflaging them as crutches like the dude in "day of the jackal":D
BTW if I ever earn 3500 US in a month I"ll take the rest of the year off .

East of Bali

Abriapnea,

East of Bali will be Lombok, right next to Bali. The coral there been bombed big time. As I said Bali in like a country in a country, even Lombok being close, the difference is still great. Bali is more developed and rich in cultural hindu heritage. Lombok or anything more 2 east are poorer.....poorer.....poorer. Those bored with the crowd in Bali, they go to Lombok. It is growing but since the culture is different between the 2 island, Lombok is not doing that well. Anything more east should have good diving area but infrastructure is poor and probably job vacancy might not be that easy. Anyway good luck & if u need any info blast me an email.

Iya

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT