• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi!!!! My first post

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Not so good. The hurricane is headed right exactly for where I live.

If you want, you can look for a thread in the Beach Bar section of this forum called, "Say a prayer for me!" In that thread I put some charts showing my location and Wilma's path.

Jim

Hello Kike!

If you're interested in finding buddies to dive with, or just discuss about freediving and/or spearfishing try visiting Croatian usenet group hr.rec.ronjenje, or websites www.submania.hr and www.aida.hr

Ofcourse, Deeperblue will provide you great amount of useful information!

Above mentioned freediving club made great improvements by organising education under AIDA regulations. Less than 2 weeks from now, Submania is organising first competition in STA, DYN and DNF in Zagreb. Check it out!

Pozdrav iz Zagreba!

After all that crap about her log-in name you expect she's going to communicate with you? I'd tell you to f**k-off!

Wow I'm from UK, I dont think most British people would know what that word means but I think I saw it on an American Film once now I think of it! American english is a real mix of different languages these days isnt it? !!!!

speedoglyn said:
Wow I'm from UK, I dont think most British people would know what that word means but I think I saw it on an American Film once now I think of it! American english is a real mix of different languages these days isnt it? !!!!

What do you think about the dutch ?...or danish...... :hmm, we have to learn this from the "movies" too :)

Hi Kike,

first of all, Dubrovnik is a really nice place.
Have you been to Alex (Submania) competition? I got the news about it from SanSan.
I hope, that next time we can go to the Croatian competition.

Yeah I knew the great whites were in the Adriatic sea earlier, and heard of one shark (4.5 m) was caught accidentalz with fishnet at the island of Vis last year I think.. Somewhere near to Hvar. What is that news about growing possibility of GW in Jadran?

Well, maybe we will meet sometime, freediving on Adratic. :)

Jee

(Ohio gozaimasu Crazy Girl! :))

Jee said:
first of all, Dubrovnik is a really nice place.
Have you been to Alex (Submania) competition? I got the news about it from SanSan.
I hope, that next time we can go to the Croatian competition.

Yeah I knew the great whites were in the Adriatic sea earlier, and heard of one shark (4.5 m) was caught accidentalz with fishnet at the island of Vis last year I think.. Somewhere near to Hvar. What is that news about growing possibility of GW in Jadran?
(Ohio gozaimasu Crazy Girl! :))

Hi Jee!

Submania Apnea Cup was last saturday. The results are here:
http://www.submania.hr/docs/SubmaniaKup/STA.pdf
http://www.submania.hr/docs/SubmaniaKup/DYN.pdf
http://www.submania.hr/docs/SubmaniaKup/DNF.pdf
http://www.submania.hr/docs/SubmaniaKup/total_ladies.pdf
http://www.submania.hr/docs/SubmaniaKup/total_gents.pdf

You could participate this time also, as this was Open Cup. Ofcourse, you are welcome next year!

Considering GWS in Adriatic...
One man is responsible for lots of panic about GWS this summer. He is from Pula, Istria (as I am also). People who know him, don't give him much credibility. I was spearfishing this summer for 2 months every day near that location. No GWS, but no fish also rofl rofl

Last shark attack in Adriatic was in 1970's if I remember corectly. The thing I'm more worried about is growing sea traffic every year and dangers from fresh "captains" doing 30 knots less than 50m from the coast.

Bye!
Aleksandar Kovacevic

Alex,
I've already checked your webpage. :) Also, the results' links were put onto our forum earlier.
I also will send the webpage address of AIDA Croatia to put on apnea.lap.hu (actually, I encourage you to check this good link-collection /made by our ex-president AIDA Hungary/, some headers are in Hungarian, but most of the links you can understand with English).

GW - you are right, new "talented" capitains are much higher risk to us - always use bouy!

Jee

I always use buoy (as law says), but it can sometimes be contraproductive :)
I've heard situations where "talented" captains tried to tie their boats to scuba divers that carried buoy :)))))

I'll check your webpage and contact our webmaster to add the link to Submania and Aida page. I'll see if our site can be translated in near future ;-)

Bye!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT