• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hunting in black sea

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I was under the impression that the Black Sea Deluge theory mentioned by Trux was generally accepted as true. I think I read it in National Geographic magazine, so it must be true.:)

I used to dive here in California with a guy who grew up in Communist Bulgaria. As I recall, he said that scuba diving was allowed only under strict supervision for fear that you might swim across the border.

Perhaps that was once. I really don't know because i-m from Romania, but it really can be true :))
Now there are no borders anymore because Ro, BG and Greece are part of the UE
And fleeting out with scuba gear? What a stupid presumption :)) Fleeting where? :))
Utopic presumption, like the communism himself...

In a few moment QuaD, a very good friend of mine and a very talented spearo, will post here some pictures with some impressive fish.
Untill then I changed my avatar with this artistic portrait made by Luca Sebastian, in Adobe Photoshop wich represent the "evil me" [i'm not evil at all :))]

Reactions: QuaD
And since my good friend Vali proofed that we can practice spearfishing in Black Sea i`ll post some of the fish i got too:
IMG_20121007_105954_zps8c1820df.jpg
IMG_20121007_105140_zps08040376.jpg
IMG_20121007_105132_zpsfc2abab0.jpg

Reactions: vali
it is a sea wolf or lavraki...quite uncommon so far north in black sea, but common in Mediteranean sea.
I guess he had around 6Kg; QuaD may know better :)

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT