• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

It's March!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Adrian, you are so 'money'.....

:eek: Leave it to Adrian to know the brains behind the operation and who got the goods! :cool:
I love it!!....
I hope you're right, Adrian---
:eek:......"Freediving or not, women are always going to go much deeper than *you*" ;)

**Kudos to Rachael in California, busy burning up the brain cells with a thesis, and Mia, currently playing UW Rugby in Sweden!**

...the major food groups....

Originally posted by Uli
Peccorini: "Yes, your honour. This equipment was found in the suspect's car. Clear evidence, that the suspect and the alleged freedivers accompanying him, were on their way to New Orleans to attend the 'mighty bra'."

That Officer Peccorini, he's got good taste! :p
-- not to be confused with Full Figured Felina Bra...a pair or 7" Stuart Weisman heels and two little somethings from Fredricks of Hollywood :inlove

Last edited:
Well i was actually planing on joining this contest. But after reading "Case of the missing money" i have decided to leave it to the pros:waterwork

Adrian Rules!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Reactions: donmoore
I will just stick to writing my usual filth and getting sensored :D

No intention of winning but merely for the shock value.

Readers be warned.

it looks like they found that stolen container full of Australian spearfishing supplies.

Griff, son, those were in fact Sef Efrikan spearfishing supplies... looks like they kept the choice stuff and burned the control-top undies.... lekker, ne?

*Rummages thru dive bag*
"Now where'd I put those suspenders...*

I was gonna post something but nevermind.

Brad

Last edited:
Too tough for me. Props Adrian, maybe one day.....then again, maybe not.

Brad

Hey just because the guy launched what seems a winner, doesn't mean that it will rise to the top of the fertile entries.

Go forth and submit folks for tomorrow you may yourself be the subject of a Contest! :t

You got it Sven,
It's just a bunch of verbiage any ways...fun verbiage he.. he...

Adrian

It's PAST March!

Okay Sultan,
It's almost April 7th....a week into the new month! We know you're making a list and checking it twice --- for KeysKraze '04!
Is this month going to be a repeat of last year's vote for 'who will be the King (Or Queen?!) of the Kup?'
Preliminary photos of the clowns...er....contestants involved would be nice!

OceanSwimmer
(who scouted the kelp outside Boomer's for WSB Sunday and saw schools of young 'uns!)

"Boy, that Deputy Peccorini, she really knows how to show a fella a good time!!! Hey, something smells like tuna?"

Re: It's PAST March!

Originally posted by OceanSwimmer
(who scouted the kelp outside Boomer's for WSB Sunday and saw schools of young 'uns!)

A school of young fish, or young men? :D ;)

Originally posted by Shadowkiller
A school of young fish, or young men? :D ;)

:cool: --- Both, Shadow!! ;)
The young WSB were moving faster than the humans, that's for sure! :p

Re: It's PAST March!

Originally posted by OceanSwimmer
Okay Sultan,
It's almost April 7th....a week into the new month! OceanSwimmer

Yeah, I know...:blackeye I'm still in FL doing what they do in FL, which is, well, I'm working on that too...

This month's contest is sadly on hold until I can get with the powers that be and make sure that everyone that has won has received their T shirt or mug. To that end- if you've won, and I know who you are:hmm and HAVE NOT received your goods, send me a mail and I'll do what I can. My apologies, but I'm only the schlub here, not the signer of the checks.

Keep an eye out on the Keyz Kraze thread for the stories and photos. A new King O' the Kup has been crowned!! :king

Re: Re: It's PAST March!

Originally posted by icarus pacific
Yeah, I know...:blackeye I'm still in FL doing what they do in FL, which is, well, I'm working on that too...
Keep an eye out on the Keyz Kraze thread for the stories and photos. A new King O' the Kup has been crowned!! :king

Thanks for the update, Sven :cool:
Glad to hear you're been busy!

Just for the record; that set of bra and panties is not mine!

Just thought I could offer a little clarity

Aquiles

OK, OK ferchrissakes, already!! Boy, a guy gets to go dive whilst (while) the Head Cheese, not to be mistaken for headcheese makes sure that past winners have received their schwag and the little red karma flags go flying!! Sheesh! Tough crowd!

Well, I'm going to go with the masses here and give it Adrian. :king Yeah his tome about Officer Peckerini did him in, butt I was really thinking that his initial, that means first :hmm entry was golden. You recently involved, moved-in, and married types feel free to expound... :blackeye

Second place is going to periniumial, er, perrenial guy, Shane. The pearl necklace thing was flirting with the red button but he shot, he scored! :chatup

And Cynthia's catagorizing the photo into her (? :D ) favorite food, er, clothing groups again led her to rise above the merely humorous. Much like cream. rofl

You da man, A!! Hit me with the info and stand by the post box. And now you'll pardon me as I ready the next Contest and address some classless schmucks that don't like to be kept waiting...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT