• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

IWC World Static Apnea Contest, Monaco 21-23.07

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Jeesus that sound quality...You can barely hear the speech (took me a while to realize there WAS speech) and then they blast some music at approximately 1000x the volume (totally distorted, mutilated even).

Oh well, nothing new...Internet broadcasts suck. But still, it's better than nothing.

Hahaha I love this... they are announcing the atheletes and they have footage of them walking out, however there is a lady with a sign of their name and flag walking in front of them, and most of the signs are blocking the view of the atheletes head. So, you see a sign, a body and a lady. Great ;)

wow, got it now, looks totally mad... anything could happen in such a crazy environment!!

hehe I noticed that too. LOL :duh .

Wow the connection is pretty bad I get buffering every 2 min and have the buffer option on full.

Is anybody with a good connestion recording this?

Do you know if the 1st round all go at the same time? We've seen an empty results table.... and mugshots of the Prince.. Wow, exciting!

you go to tools->performance and set the buffering to a very low number ie. 1.

Actually it seems to play best this way for all of you who find yourself caught in almost only still screens and buffering constantly. It plays much better this way for myself here in Canada and it is playing quite smoothly overall.

It looks like they are on the second round of quarter finals. Does anyone know how the first round went?

Maggie & Sergio

I wanted to suggest that right now :). I set buffer to 0 and its better this way.

think this is just the warm up maggie

thanks guys, its playing better now.

My sound is great now. Very clear. Just can't understand nothing... :duh
3:30 till offical top.

Yeah, quality seems to be improving. Maybe most people gave up already and the server load is better :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT