• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

JERSEY DIVE TEAM 2015

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Jonny, have created a word doc to use as our score sheet! cant find a way of uploading a doc? Might have to scan and upload a JPeg? any other suggestions?

What is it like in the water around Les Echreos? I have heard that you can snorkel with seals around there.

Is it worth doing a day trip from Guernsey this summer and seeing how many are interested?

The
What is it like in the water around Les Echreos? I have heard that you can snorkel with seals around there.

Is it worth doing a day trip from Guernsey this summer and seeing how many are interested?
The diving around there is great. And there is quite a few seals in the area which you can snorkel with in the shallows. Also a few bass to be found.

Reactions: Spirit
Heh, just back from two weeks holiday snorkelling in the red sea, crystal vis, 23c, loved it! Now really keen to get hunting, even if that means 8c and murky water ! Cant believe that there are still no entries for the Gnsy v Jersey species comp. We have got to do something about that! Saw that kerin and Jonny have been in a couple of times , and had some nice scallops but no fish?

JERSEY V GUERNSEY SPECIES COMP UPDATE ....Jersey 1 Guernsey 0 !

Just back from my holiday so desperate to get in, swell had dropped off, NE wind, 8c, got in for an hour and a half over low and vis was about 3-4m. Was looking for scallops and maybe a flatty. Found a few scallops then whilst cruising above the weed spotted this beauty off to my left, nailed it. Nice fish of 3.65kgs (just over 8lb).......a great start for the Jersey boys!
bass cropped.jpg
measure.jpg

Well done Mike, hopefully we will see some bass here too before the year ends...
flatties remain elusive..

Reactions: jerseymike
Just a few UK guys who don't post on here anymore but post on facebook!!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT