• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

JERSEY DIVE TEAM 2015

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I took the kayak out yesterday for a few hours had some awesome diving with clear water below the first 5m. loads of drops to around 12m where it was crystal clear and like you say cobus, pretty chilly. i left my gun on the kayak and was just enjoying the drifts though. not much seen anyway, except some unusual sand patterns - like sawooth waves rather than the usual sine wave shape furrows.
2 - 0 up, you are doing soooo well we will have to get our act together...
Can you beleive Little S has given up spearing. epic day yesterday and he didnt get in!!!
i did bump into Magpie 3/4 mile offshore but he also was not spearing!

I have been on 70hr weeks for the past 3 weeks so not got a chance to get in Mike. Hope to maybe get wet on Thursday but will keep you posted. We will let you have your glory for a little while yet.

Reactions: jerseymike
Ah... finally found the thread !
I'll be using a long stick for this comp, maybe to poke some donkeys LOL

u be careful Keith, u might get the crapaux knocked out of u.

How could that possibly be interpreted as anything other than a synonym for 'big bass' ? LOL

btw: Crapaux is Crapaud, a highly revered, loveable toad. You know, like the one we paid nearly half a million quid for to watch over the drunks in town.

How could that possibly be interpreted as anything other than a synonym for 'big bass' ? LOL

btw: Crapaux is Crapaud, a highly revered, loveable toad. You know, like the one we paid nearly half a million quid for to watch over the drunks in town.
Gotcha.....teee heee

errrr no! It's a species hunt so still only 3-0 as a plaice has already been entered. Although that looks bigger than Mikes so will replace his on the table I guess? Sorry to burst your bubble!! Lovely plaice though mate.

Got to keep a close eye on you Jersey boys. Especially as your kicking our Guernsey butts already
nah, just different tactics
they're catching all the easy species and we're looking for the rare ones...
ah but in my case any fish is a rare fish...

but that is a fine fish JKS, well done!

Blimey you look young in that photo Jonny......
That was a lovely bass you had last nite Jonny. We will let them have their glory a little longer before we post any fish eh....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…