• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

June 18.19 Alias The Shed Thread

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
lol - count me in then???? I'll stop training and become a newbie again :D

Donna

samdive said:
... what with having to watch Dave Morgan's bum bouncing around on the pontoon and getting all hot and sweaty in the rubber gear all weekend....

Sam,

Some people have to pay top money to get what you're experiencing... ;)

Peter S.

mmm I hope none of the mermaids are reading this thread!!! no wonder we have a shortage of women at SF!!!

shrimp = why do you want someone tall?????????

samdive said:
er no.... explain

Hummm :hmm
We might get in truble with the canadians !!! :ban
Next time I see you :)

Last edited:
im sure she does, but we want photos, sketches, all accounts next time we meet..!

im gonna bring some cork next time so we can have a pin board...mum are we allowed! lol!

only if we can have male pin ups as well as female - Laura? any suggestions? (APART from Mr Bon Jovi)

I know who I am putting up there..... ;)

S

yeah.. at the next meet.... everyone has to bring the shed a house-warming present...

pin board, mirror, wood burning stove, boot and glove rack (I'm sure I made one of those in the girl guides!), curtains, stained glass for the window....

NDAC have also asked if we'd like to paint a mural on it, or put the saltfree logo on the roof somehow.... now THAT would be cool but I have no idea how.

S

for anyone not quite getting this obsession with the shed, it's a uk thing

check out

www.readersheds.co.uk

for an extreme example!

We will enter ours once its done!

S

samdive said:
yeah.. at the next meet.... everyone has to bring the shed a house-warming present...

pin board, mirror, wood burning stove, boot and glove rack (I'm sure I made one of those in the girl guides!), curtains, stained glass for the window....

NDAC have also asked if we'd like to paint a mural on it, or put the saltfree logo on the roof somehow.... now THAT would be cool but I have no idea how.

S

sounds like great fun Sam! remember our offer for you to come and set up a desert shed over here anytime... :D especially if there are decent bottoms bouncing on jetties to be viewed ;)

How about we decorate our shed with saltFree's finest in action ... calender style ... then we'll see what those French twins are made of ;) !!

Failing that - Daniel Craig, Clive Owen, Axel Rose ... Bose sound system with iPod shuffle and hydrophone to see us through our deco ... shall I go on?

Laura Storm

well I just bought the shed a present - a portable fish finder - it can see down to 36m, you chuck in a little float thing on top of the line, sit in the shed and watch everyone dive!

it was very cheap so probably won't work, but hey worth a try

my dad is a commercial fisherman and uses these things - he reckons it will work - could be good. It only sees down to 36m though - got to pay a lot more for a deeper one.. maybe later... will be cool to watch the freebies and scubies from the top! and maybe we'll find a sea monster in the lake too

s

Blondes don't do morse ... messes with the brain cell. Too many dots and we can't join them up! :confused:

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT