• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

June Caption Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Sometimes being me doesn't suck. :king

Here's a smattering of fins that I'm just getting done thrashing for a survey to be posted in the site here in a month or so. :ban

All you need to do to win a DB T-shirt in a size close to yours or a DB coffee mug fresh from the dishwasher is to put up a funny line or 12 to the photo of a few of my favorite things. :inlove

DB contest judges now on break will gather the votes and let you know the beginning of next month. So wipe the drool from your piehole and get with the funny.

Last edited:
Can someone recommend me good footpockets for front four legs?

Attachments

• stonoga.jpg
    stonoga.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 220
We regret to inform you that after the latest penis enlargement procedure you just went through, there will be some modifications to your freediving equipment. You will need:
3 fins with foot pockets for the 3 legs and 2 blades for the hands to maintain balance ;)

Now, if you water them and give them lots of sun they will grow into a collection like jimdoe2you has!rofl

Jon

"Here we have early 21st century diving "fins". These devices predate custom human genetic modifications and were usually worn by people on their "feet". (note - early 21st century humans did not have wings or gills yet, feet are what we now refer to as "claws" or "tails" depending on air or sea adaption.)"

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home.......

Forwaaaaarrd . . . march! Yer left, yer left, yer left, left, left!

Last edited:
The last evidence of the worlds first attempt at the super advanced kama sutra freefin style - that was hastily aborted after Spaniard arrived at the scene.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT