• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

June Caption Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
My friend and I were trying to decide what we should do. I said, "Hey, why don't we play Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide(two-out-of-three games of course.) The rules are simple - before we play, think of something to do. If you win, then you tell the other person what you were thinking of (Eg: play card games, watch TV, go on a run, ect)." Well, I won! while chuckling, i said, "My choise was for you to pick" He was like... well what the heck that was my idea too!

By the way, this happened not but a few days ago. We just watched some soccer games 'til we thought of something better to do.

"Fins Love Parade" - Fins holding raly for the rights of...Bi-fins!

serge

Last edited:
Finning off to the king of the deep, bearing a diving bag filled with weird and wonderfull unnessesary gifts.
If thats the fin collection where do u store the rest of the kit :)

API: Italian diving equipment manufacturor anounces new line of condoms.

Re: June Caption Contest WINNER!!

I was fingering, er... figuring that there would be the usual bunch of Finnish takes on this one and was not disappointed. Props to you land shark and especially Deep Thought for your accidental I'm sure plays on my neighboring countrymen. :D

Crusty put the topper on with his self portrait, I assume. And I thought I had issues... :crutch

Sinkweight and shadowkiller again and as usual represented strongly, and as with the Finland cracks, Imelda Marcos was a no briainer. Good stuff. :friday

And so it's all about Alt Saint this month for the submission was not only correctly spelled,but damn funny. The number of blades in the razor debate rages on! :king

PM me with your info Alt Saint.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT