• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Kk' 03 News Flash!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
All I gotta say is that some things just go better together than others. :D

Just like a glass of white wine with a broiled mutton snapper filet, a heineken with fried yellowfin gouper fingers, or a thong with a tanned hottie.... a 110cm rabitech and a 50" yokooji Ti pipe most definitely go with the official Keys Kraze Cup! :D

the hells'a gouper?

and like I pair up rather well with that thong clad hottie, so does epic smoothness points with that Alexander equipped stainless steel delivery system. :cool:

Manoman, I wanna be there when you put that first scratch into that epoxy coated chunk of Mother Earth's finest cellular structure, ( I refer of course to the teak :hmm )

And just make sure that you spell my name right on that cup. :D

gouper... :head

sven

Ah sweet hybrid man. Is tha 50" reffers to 100 cm euro gun?
I will wait for closed rack ones:D :duh

A thong clad tanned hottie? Do you even remember what one of those looks like snowboy?

And I'm just glad I'm not sharin space with His Smoothness in the Keys. I don't think he's made a non-sexual comment in months. Not that I'm implying that the Smooth One is 'nonsexual'......... :crutch

I hope you have a strong heart Sven. Key West just might be your demise! :inlove

Cheers all,

M

Naaah, that's the kid's new tool.

You'll be able to tell mine from his... mine's smoother.

sven

crappy weather update

Glad kk's not this week! :blackeye

Forecast as of 10:30 am EST on March 31, 2003
Atlantic Waters From Ocean Reef To 20 Nm West Of Dry Tortugas Out 60 Nm...Including The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary-
Small Craft Advisory

Today
North winds near 25 knots and gusty. Seas beyond the reef 9 to 11 feet...except 11 to 14 feet near Dry Tortugas. Seas inside the reef 3 feet. Nearshore waters very rough.

Tonight
North to northeast winds near 25 knots. Seas beyond the reef 9 to 11 feet...except higher in the Gulf Stream. Seas inside the reef 3 feet. Nearshore waters very rough.

Tuesday
Northeast winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas beyond the reef 7 to 9 feet...except higher in the Gulf Stream. Seas inside the reef 2 to 3 feet. Nearshore waters rough.

Tuesday Night
Northeast winds near 20 knots. Seas beyond the reef 5 to 7 feet...except higher in the Gulf Stream. Seas inside the reef 2 to 3 feet. Nearshore waters choppy to rough.

Wednesday
Northeast to east winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas beyond the reef 4 to 6 feet...except higher in the Gulf Stream. Seas inside the reef 2 feet. Nearshore waters choppy. Isolated showers.

Thursday And Friday
Northeast to east winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas beyond the reef 4 to 6 feet...except higher in the Gulf Stream. Seas inside the reef 2 feet. Nearshore waters choppy. Isolated showers.

Weather is so bad here they won't let in the cruise ships to Key West. I can probably tak some of you out on my little18' cc boat. I live in Sugarloaf Key @ mile marker 20. Not to far from Knights Key, The vis on the reef has been 5-10' the past two weeks, hopefully this will change in time!

What's everyone so worried about?
Throw in 48 F temps, water and air, and I'm right at home!

sven

Hey there just an update the weather sucked, yeah right!. This weekend was beautiful. The weather did not start to suck until sunday night. I went out on my old mans boat and took my neighbor line fishing. We had a blast, drank beer and lied till we believed our own bull crap. I'm glad mother nature is getting this wind thing out of her system now. She is just blowing the dirty water out to sea clearing the way for KK 03'. Here is the pic of my pal with the Two defunct fishies. This is also the butt end of the Ana Mari. This is the official KK 03' flagship that will be taking our butts to the reef.

See Ya,

Aquiles

Attachments

• polo n grouper.jpg
    polo n grouper.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 365
Reactions: andrsn
awww yeah!

A boat is one of the very few things that a wiiiide butt looks good on. 11 days...

sven

Re: awww yeah!

Originally posted by icarus pacific
A boat is one of the very few things that a wiiiide butt looks good on.
sven

Hey, speak for yourself...I like the Big Back! Not to be confused with the Big Blue.

:p
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Reactions: andrsn
Re: Re: awww yeah!

Originally posted by Erik
Hey, speak for yourself...I like the Big Back! Not to be confused with the Big Blue.

:p
Cheers,
Erik Y.

I'll second that motion, Erik. Most people just have difficulty getting to the point on femmes with xcess 'junk in the trunk'. :blackeye And, I thought us Swedes were gifted? :confused: Got a little Norwegian in ya Sven? :D

Anderson

Junk in the trunk is a must for this cuban. I have a saying, there is enough bones in the bed with me.

There is another saying. The meat you have to pay for, the bones they give away for free.

cheers to those that like the junk,

Aquiles

April's fools...

leave it to this sage group of sanguinists to go from a "oh boy... we're goin' divin'!!", to a debate about gals and their Mac Doubles... :head I'm tryin' Stephan, I really am... :hmm

And whilst I've been in a little Norweigian, I've never had one in me. Promise.

sven

I can second the weather report. I've been down here since last Tue. It was like a lake this weekend but the past two days- NOT! Sven you want cold water? It's here. Drop down around 108fsw and you notice a slight chill. By 140' its down right cold. Get to about 200' and it's a balmy 52F. Man I never thought 65F felt so good on my first deco stop. Not to mention my 5mm suit is crushed beyond recognition at that depth. Hopefully this weather will stir up the fish for kk'03. The vis on top has been pretty bad but opens to about 50' on the bottom. Later.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT