• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Kk' 03 News Flash!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
52F? I might have to change my vote to Sven!

Jefe, these boys are gonna be dairyqueen!

really wish I was joining you boys, but my university had other plans, Exams..

went for a dip the other day, surface temp was 46F.....

Bon Chance, il'fait foid ici tabernac!!

Willer

Last edited:
Originally posted by Amphibious
52F? I might have to change my vote to Sven!

That's only if you think Sven's gonna be hunting at 200 feet....

:hmm

talk about setting up!

Jay's been down there since last week??!

That's a heap o' scouting and feedin'! And 200 fsw eh? I might have to pack my hat!

sven

Some fish found down here in the last month. The cuda was a little to agressive toward my mangos.

Attachments

• brian and cuda 2 upright.jpg
    brian and cuda 2 upright.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 292
Thunderbolt 50-120fsw, the Aj's were taken freediving. The muttons were down deep.

Attachments

• our haul 3-9-2003.jpg
    our haul 3-9-2003.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 294
Things are looking very good for you guys. The fish should be in serious feed mode after the cold front that pushed through here and should be out and about the reef searching for food. Andrsn, those are some nice looking new toys you have there. Have you noticed that the handle on the Rabitech gun looks exactly the same as the Sporasub guns? I already stripped the damn thread for one of the screws that hold the barrel and gun handle together on my brothers gun (the handle seems to be made out of cheap plastic). Aquiles, what brand boat is that? I know that it is a thirty something footer. I just finished my boat and it looks like an entirely different animal now from when I bought it. Check out the boat here.

Jimmy

What I'm bringing

50" Yokooji titanium pipe w/ 9/32 tahitian shaft. :cool: I'll be adding a reel to this shortly. :)

55" Yokooji enclosed delrin track w/ 5/16 tahitian shaft :cool:

I'm going with these because I plan on targeting mostly midwater fish and need the tracking ability. Plus, blackfin tuna are fast lil beeyotches. :D

How long did you have to save your allowence too by those two rubberband guns? They look very nice! Is there room in your bed for you?, seems like the perfect place to store ones guns, Think my wife would go for it? How do you think a pole spear with a paralyzer tip will track the mid water fish? Maybe I should put on the flipper for this activity? How would you feel about loaning one out if I don't have much luck with the pole, afterall you can only shoot one at a time?

Last edited:
Originally posted by keyspearfisher
How would you feel about loaning one out if I don't have much luck with the pole, afterall you can only shoot one at a time?

I'd loan out my girlfriend before I loan out one of these. :naughty

A

PS. Oh yeah, the official "Kup" is getting engraved as we speak. :cool:

Originally posted by andrsn
I'd loan out my girlfriend before I loan out one of these. :naughty

His way of saying he'll help you out, give you a hand...

rofl rofl rofl

Will

Originally posted by GoblinShark
Things are looking very good for you guys. The fish should be in serious feed mode after the cold front that pushed through here and should be out and about the reef searching for food. Andrsn, those are some nice looking new toys you have there. Have you noticed that the handle on the Rabitech gun looks exactly the same as the Sporasub guns? I already stripped the damn thread for one of the screws that hold the barrel and gun handle together on my brothers gun (the handle seems to be made out of cheap plastic). Aquiles, what brand boat is that? I know that it is a thirty something footer. I just finished my boat and it looks like an entirely different animal now from when I bought it. Check out the boat here.

Jimmy

The boat is a 31 Tiara. It has two diesels in it and is a very comfy ride. As sven would say........SMOOTH! By the way Jimmy nice refurbishing on your boat!

:) Aquiles

Well, as far as the artillery I will be sporting 2 wabbitechs 120,110,and maybe 130 I have all three barrels. I also will bring the famed RIFFE. That is the C3 cause I can't leave Jay to be the only one holding a real gun. I might also bring the C1 for the lady. I think that will be enough to start a small war in Marathon.

Aquiles

Well lets see. I'm bringin' a 75cm black viper, a 90cm Esclapez, a 110 Esclapez(my babe), a home made 60" quazi B/W gun(nothing to compare to Svens gun) and of course my newest acqusition the MT 50. I don't even know the model name it looks like a C3. I'm probably goin' to be shooting my 110 mostly. All my guns except the MT have reels. Now lets hope the fish swim in front of me.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT