• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ladies Laugh

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
johnny said:
Blonde torchy battery whatever joke rofl rofl rofl

Finally, the guy's boss returns and asks, "How did you do while I was gone?" To which the salesman responded, "I did really good, I sold one white torch, one black torchy, and I sold your thermos for $165!"

HAHAHA!! oh my goodness!

Last edited:
bdurrett said:
We have exactly the opposite problem here! The egg holders are in a 6-pack and they sell eggs in either 4-, 6-, or 10 packs, mostly 10'ers..... :head

lol! what is with these people??

I should get a job as "Market Research - manufacturer-housewife product compliance" - or how would you describe it? or "Homogeniser" !

Someone needs to get out there and homogenise..

10 Things You Didn't Want to Know
1. During an hour swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 litre of urine.
2. In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 thingyes (touching door handles etc.)
3. An average persons yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
4. In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!
5. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
6. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
7.In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.
8. At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.
9. Daily you will breath in 1 litre of other peoples' anal gases.
10. Sharing a bag of chips with a friend gives you a 10% chance of ingesting a small amount of their feces
"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."
Anon.

Reactions: johnny
Johnny
The last laugh is with the blonde when she fills the thermos with Mexican Jumping Beans.

Reactions: johnny
sinkweight said:
Allay is not supposed to be mistaken for our very own Alison.

I, in no way, was taking a shot at Alison. It took me a while to see that it might've looked that way. I didn't want anyone else mistaking it for a pile-on.

Sorry I'm having trouble here:
You post the above publicly but post the following privately:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: island_sands
mishu1984 said:
10 Things You Didn't Want to Know
1. During an hour swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 litre of urine.
2. In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 thingyes (touching door handles etc.)
3. An average persons yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
4. In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!
5. Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
6. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
7.In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.
8. At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.
9. Daily you will breath in 1 litre of other peoples' anal gases.
10. Sharing a bag of chips with a friend gives you a 10% chance of ingesting a small amount of their feces
"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."
Anon.

rofl rofl rofl

UGH!

i guess i am going to have to get my latex gloves out the cupboard then :yack

Sorry I'm having trouble here:
You post the above publicly but post the following privately:

As far as the defending my position, I was referring to the original long Pro/Con Torchy post...I was "defending my position" as the original and natural competition to Torchy.

All those torches are putting guys like me outta work!

As far as the "pun that was definitely intended"...I was reffering to the name Allay...which of course is just allay...which of course means "to pacify".

Honestly, Alison... it was a oversight on my part not to realise that you might think I was poking fun at you. Nothing about that post was intended to have ANYTHING to do with you.

Alison, I apologize with all my heart for not thinking a stupid joke through. I hope everyone here who has gotten to know me, realizes that I wouldn't even dare make a personal attack in that manner. I've erased most of posts that eluded to the joke that wasn't even that funny to begin with.

I agree, it's not how deep you dive...it's how long you can stay down! lol. Great comments all around. thanks for sharing these were funny indeed!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT