• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lets know each other.........

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
You filthly little boys......being so coarse in front of a lady......I'm sure Island_sands would treat you little pervs to a bit of this:

:chatup

as michael jackson once said: Im a lover not a fighter
so instead of :chatup it might just be :friday :D

rofl

On the contrary Ben, it means that you're safe!

Alison, where are you hiding your speargun? Otherwise I'm just taking your word for it that it's you! :)

Adrian

No gun with me then, so you'll just have to take my word for it. But then I would have chosen a better one ;)

Attachments

• 5f7c.jpg
    5f7c.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Reactions: island_sands
Originally posted by mishu1984
as michael jackson once said: Im a lover not a fighter
so instead of :chatup it might just be :friday :D

Or, as they say here, if you can't handle a Maß stay out of the beer tent!

Attachments

• real_beer.jpg
    real_beer.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 371
Ok, here i am!

Now that everyone is putting up their pics, i thought i'd have a go too and dug up the only pic that there is of me at the mo'. The fate of photographers, loads of pictures but none of themselves...
I'm leaving for sardinia tomorrow to go spearin' a coupla weeks (yeehaa!), so i'll take some decent pics there...
Let's 'av it for the start:

Attachments

• meself_db.jpg
    meself_db.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 333
Well this is Jem and me at Hudson’s Grotto Fl, Jem’s my daughter, good on drifts, caves, nights and an all round good buddy for a dad to have.

Dive safe

Bobco

Attachments

• bobco.jpg
    bobco.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 352
Re: you saw my office...

Originally posted by island_sands
now you can see the rest of my home...

wow nice home do you get air con with that??

wow Alison!! at last... hey didn't recognise you with your clothes on ;)

hey Brett now THAT'S a job i would love to have... all those glasses of water!!! mmmmmm (I bet Shaca would love to hold all those jugs!)

ohh! it's been a while since i wore black stockings... ;)

YOU FOXY LADY YOU!!!

Ok, ladies and gentlemen:

My picture at the Recrenational Freedive Meet Beverwijk in the Netherlands. Aafke and Arnoud orginised it, Sam Kirby was there to give some introductions and I was to translate her in case the audiance didn't understand. Sam has written a DB article about this event where al sorts of apnea related sports came togeter to blend in a colourfull exiting event.

Kars.jpg

It's nice to have faces to the names, makes it easier on reconising on international events.

Love,peace and water!
Kars

Yeah,

it looks like an old Arnie picture, although he seems to have a got a puncture ;)

I did, I think, but I didn't see it in this tread? So I figured that something went wrong, apparently it did not? Is it a doublepost?

And Shane, what's an Arnie picture? Or do you mean Arnold Swartzenekker? and um where do you see a puncture?
*getting uncertain about my figure here ;) *

Kars

i think in the freediving pinup and also somewhere else... c'mon... more recent photo plz :)

Crikey Jim - I just got my first bit of negative karma for an earlier joke I made!

'shove a bag pipe up ur arse u scotish bastad'

Nice! :D

It seems that some of that certain young men here don't appreciate a bit of sarcastic humour!

Oh well, not to worry. I'm fairly hard skinned.

Oh - by the way, I'm not Scottish, I just live in Scotland - 9 years and counting....

Alison,

I'll be on a plane to Houston in a couple of weeks so can post a picture from there...

Will that count?

:D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT