• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lets know each other.........

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
O nooooooooooo! man for god sake please change your last sentence :D rofl rofl
ps: my major is geological engineering as well

Rockbrother said:
I am working as a geologist on an offshore diamond mining ship.
Here are some pictures of me working at sea. First is of me looking at some rocks, next is me in the Jago submarine doing post-mining observations and the last is me in my safty gear sitting on top of our 200 ton mining tool.

Cheers
Wilhelm

Well Memo, ....................................I bet you never sat on a tool that big before!!!!!!

200 ton tool????, how'd you like to carry that around???? Where would you find pants to fit ya????

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, DIA... ERR ROCK :(, ROCK, ROCK

I suppose it can get a bit monotonous rofl rofl rofl

The good part of my job is the 6 months a year leave that I have.
But you are right it can be rather boring. And this year I had to spend Chrismas and new year at sea on a dry ship!:rcard

Hi Lillipod!
Nice picture!

Hey Rockbrother, now I understand your nickname.
Interesting job!

Yeah lets!!!!
Omega3 out in the sun too long models for Speedo!
This is not my day job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: island_sands
@jimdoe2you...now now don`t judge a book by its cover! Speedo maketh man!

@Rockbrother... I couldn`t go in the sun for 2 days after that sunburn. and it has left scars on my arms. Great start to a holiday in Boracay!

That is some beast of a mining tool....let me guess...diamond dredging for De Beers offshore Namibia maybe Pt. Nollith(sp?)???

@Island-sands....Awful on every level!. But you can`t deny the tash is magnificent. Glad you like it hoho.

omega3 said:
That is some beast of a mining tool....let me guess...diamond dredging for De Beers offshore Namibia maybe Pt. Nollith(sp?)???

Offshore Namibia it is.

Me! Ugly duck cub :D

Attachments

• 100_2137.jpg
    100_2137.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: island_sands
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT