• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

March 11/12

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
If you would like to come to this meet, please sign up below. If enough people are interested, we will try and get some Angels in - if not, it will be a 25m max meet so please make sure you specify if you don't want to come to a 25m only meet

Please put your name, depth and if you would like to come Sat and Sunday

As I won't be there and won't be the only person keeping on eye on who is coming along, it would be cool if you could post your info here rather than emailing. If you really have a problem with posting your depth publically then post here that you want to come AND email me with your depth

thanks

S

I am in :)
2 days if scuba cover, 35m to start with
1 day at least if 25m only

Any idea what the air and water temperature will be??

I will try to be there 1 day (saturday), even though it is quiet an exam period for me :head
32m for me if scuba cover.

Matthias

water should be between 5 and 8 :D
Air between -5 and 10 ;)
If that helps

One day only but I'll have 30m if the angels can drag themselves away from the telly and the settee.

25m max is OK too, trying for slower and faster dives..

Cool !! Count me in !

Can do either day, and now that I am flushed with the success of making it to 25m on Saturday, I might have a little try for 30....!

See you all there !

Mandy
x

Hey All,

Would love to come done, both days if the angels are about, 35m would be great.

Would come down for 1 day if we are doing 25m max, am easy on either day.

Ta

Tim,

PS. from london, came a few times last year, once with zoe and another time with Fred, when you had the Students shooting a film.

Though I would mention as my first post, and you might think who the hell is Tim.

Hey guys what about watching France-England in a pub after the dive. In Chepstow would be good as it is a neutral ground (would be safer for me too :D)

Attachments

• france_angleterre.gif
    france_angleterre.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 164
I am trying to organise it so that I do the Saturday morning only. If I can come I'd like to do 50m. Will confirm in the next couple of days

Cheers

Theo.

Reactions: naiad
Hey Remi,

How about losing nationality pays for the new pontoon ropes ?rofl

Lammy

Then again that may be a little too risky on some of the recent English performances.

Not sure I like this idea !!
Planning to watch this match with English mates in UK is already brave enough after the result against Scotland :(

Ok I can confirm I am definitely coming Sat morning only. Can anyone confirm this weekend is happening? Is there scuba cover?

the meet is happening. We can't confirm scuba cover until Laura gets back from the Maldives which I think is next week

If no scuba cover, I suggest you guys just do one day on the Saturday

I will be in Warsaw at the Polish Dive Show : (

S

(from sunny Egypt but working!)

Summary - if Angels, Laura we have

Theo 50m
Mark H ?
Liv 35m
Tim 35m
Remi 35m
Matthias 32m
Lammy 30m
Mandy the Mermaid 30m

nice one thanks Sam! I remember Mark telling me he was planning on coming down but probably best for him to confirm. Theo.

I can't Angel I'm afraid, as I'll still be out snowboarding. However I'll be contributing the following weekend by redoing some of the ropes to the bottom....:wave

me too!! a rare sight... a SAM in a drysuit and scuba gear might indeed be spotted at Chepstow on the 18.19...... but not as deep as I go FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(sorry, travelling for work at the moment and going slightly nuts)

The Angels will be out of hibernation and into the cool bliss of that quarry :D
Bex, Brad, Mark W, Dinny and myself so far. Must be feeling masochistic rofl
Saturday only ... we'll be recovering Sunday!
See you all there ... soooo looking forward to it ;)
x

Reactions: naiad
Nice one Laura,
What would we do without you ;)
I hope you had a good holliday

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT