• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

May 21 22 Full Meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
say what you like m.shrimp! I can't control whose dreams I pop up in!!

it's all about that , losing control...
i think we should stop right there, otherwise...

Hi Sam glad you have a better offerrrrr! My nvq is in full swing and I have no time to do much else apart from a bit of spearo and sleep.. See you as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone on the pontoon and in the water, specialy on Sunday as there would have been no dive without you all.

PS: I should be fine for the June meet in the end, so I'll see you all there before the hollidays :)

See you in June then Remi,

Big sorry to the Angels for forgetting their rope on Saturday (it was in the container!).

I hope we got the line back that Franck dropped a few weeks ago.

Lammy

thanks for your help on Saturday Lammy! we got franck's line back, for some reason we even pulled it up for him....

better offer didn't quite work out so thanks for the counselling guys and gals!! especially to the poor french contingent who probably had no idea what I was gabbling about....

nice and sunny at chepstow yesterday... until it started tipping with rain...

but that wasn't how Laura got wet.... ;)

Keep it zipped Sam :mute - somethings don't do a girls street cred any good .... yeah, I know there's a might big vodka round on me :D.

Those who weren't there ... ask no questions, you'll get no lies. The humiliation was all mine tho!
Always a rebel,
L*

come on Laura - spill the beans!!!! :D

Hope you had a good holiday.....

Donna x

'Keep it zipped' ... something most savvy drysuit divers would do with their suit, bearing in mind they're about to leap feet first into deep, exceedingly cold water. Unless you're the sort of diver that enjoys not a cold trickle, but an icy flood and have an urge to fit as much of the quarry into your suit as possible. When blondes have their moments, they really do have them :girlie
Once and once only!

I might have got away with it except for the fact that there must have been near on 30 hardcore teckies on the pontoon. I blame them ... too many high tech distractions ;)

Reactions: naiad
oh dear!!! I'm not chuckling much honest!! I hope they all leapt in to help you out - :D

help her out???? gotta be kidding.. had a good laugh tho.... on a day when I needed it!

off to Nice in the morning - wish the saltfree posse good luck... we are an international crowd..

Mark Harris, Laura and Me being the UK (Mark is going for static records, Laura for fine wine and vodka records, and me for a record breaking sun tan)

Theo - who, its rather a shame but we'll forgive him, is somehow American ;)

Remi - who is French and should thus feel right at home

Deepest Bear - coming out of hiding and hoping not to get 'napped this time...

s
x

No help Donna ... they were sadistically enjoying my shame while I did an excellent impression of a drowned rat.
Not to mention the mad methods I'm using to dry my suit out ready for Nice.
Rock your socks off saltfree posse!

Good luck one and all - go kick some ass! And Sam - be sure to take lots of photos :inlove

Donna

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT