• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

MAY Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
"Shame is in the eye of the spear-holder" :D

"ah, they taste like a Snowy Spotted Owl, your honor" (kk joke)

Anderson

..., Eight, Nine, Ten! Here I come, Ready or Not! .... Peeking? I wasn't Peeking! What do you mean.. Peeking?! Where'd you get that idea?!

where'd I get this idea??? :duh

My shaft is bent,
No boat for rent.

No ling to feed,
No gun to do the deed.

No Abs for my favourite dish,
How long before I have to buy the fish?

My only option is to buy a RobAllen,
I just hope someone's a sell'en.

:hmm

Last edited:
Rippin' Currents

"Well, you see, the current down there was just screaming and I had to try something to try to maintain my location. I mean, I saw a HUGE fish that I figured would be coming back around for another pass so I figured I would just jam this thing into the reef and hold on until it did but then the thing started to bend and then it totally gave way and the darn fish never did come back around and .... well..... uh.... sorry 'bout the spear there, Sven....." :mad:

sven,
ice free, we got it several weeks ago, waters a balmy 50+ deg. now at the suface.. still in the mid to low 40's down low. Still, ice water has its effect, and it lingers.... great to be back in the "soft" water though!
Fred

The stories behind the Keys Kraze stories

Jay was picking up momentum with some nice fish, when Sven decided to take him out of the running with an 'accidental' shot to the butt. Little did he know that Stylin Jay had increased his Buns of Steel workouts before the Kraze in hopes of impressing Aquiles.

This better be a winner, or I'm gonna get :blackeye for nothing!

:D

-m

Originally posted by M-2
Jay was picking up momentum with some nice fish, when Sven decided to take him out of the running with an 'accidental' shot to the butt. Little did he know that Stylin Jay had increased his Buns of Steel workouts before the Kraze in hopes of impressing Aquiles.
-m

Classic!!! rofl

You know, I did sense some tension there. Between SpongeBob's snoring and the Cuban's chest-beating, there could have been a number of subliminal messages being passed around without us knowing! :hmm :blackeye

A

Beam me up scottie, there is no intelligent life here!

"Call me Ishmael" Melville..Moby Dick

I knew a girl from Nantucket, which is another story,
Call me Sven, great fish hunter, and bask in my glory,
I aimed and I shot, but it was my eye that I smote,
Alas, I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat.

Reactions: Adrian
Keeping with my tradition of blatantly ripping off movies.. :D

Sven, we live in a world with grouper, and those grouper have to be targeted by men with guns. Who's going to do it? You? You Mr Anderson? I have a greater supply of shafts than you can possibly fathom - you weep for your Riffe and curse Rob Allen. You have that luxury, the luxury of not knowing what i know - that shafts death, while tragic, probably saved fish, because Rob Allens existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves fish. You don't want this truth because deep down in places you can't reach in competition, you want that Rob Allen, you need that Rob Allen. He uses words like 'hardened', 'tempered' and 'quenched' - he uses these words as a basis of creating something. Riffe uses them as a sales line! I have neither the time, nor the inclination, to explain myself to a man who continues to slag the very gear I use, and then questions the manner in which to buy it! I would rather you keep bending, otherwise take up an RA and nail a fish - either way, I don't give a damn what you think your Riffe can do!

OceanSwimmer-

(In staying with the theme of 'A Few Good Men')

You want what he's on? You can't handle what he's on!

;)

-m

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT