• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

May's Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
May + mirth= you win!!

...and they said I'd never be good at algebra! :t

Take a moment or several to put a funny caption to the photo below of the two old salts and win your choice of a DB T shirt or DB coffee mug. Don't believe your luck? Need proof that members really do win? ENTER!!

Last edited:
"okay....I believe that you're probably in your teens but there aint no way that you can do ninja"

Hey, I said I was sorry. OK? I was just looking for a dry place to sit.

Yeah, I know you were a princess, but were you blond or brunette?

I don't care if you are the famous Sven, don't you dare take a dump on my rock.

Last edited:
"Croikey! I was sunning myself on these rocks here and this human approached me. Normaly humans dont come out onto the rocks as this one has, its real treat to see one up close like this..."

Reactions: Oldsarge
"Sorry, I can't dive with you today Sven. The Cinqo de Mayo celebration lasted all night.

--Bill

"A sugar turtle!, I've heard of sugar mice before, I'll just give it a quick lick to check.."

Turtle
I don’t know you creep up onto a rock in the middle of nowhere to get a bit of sun and what do you know, yet another bloody tourist well better make myself look good for the photo.

"Look, Sven... it's not that complicated! Tap my fin after the five minute mark, THEN you tap me every thirty seconds following."

they had spent five days on the island with nothing to eat, and by the way sven was looking at him he knew things had finally come to a head.

yes, I know that the last few weeks have been wonderfull, but we have to face the facts. I'm a human and your a turtle. It just wasn't meant to be.

Last edited:
(turttle to sven)

You know, I used to be somebody once; nice house, nice cars, high end management job in a big buisness. Then one day someone yelled "hey, he's just an old sea turttle!"

Reactions: spaghetti
for some reason, turtle-shell styled camo never caught on with the marines.

So you get to be 200yrs old?

It takes me 200 days to pass the last fibrous meal.... *insert grr smily*

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT