• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My "ApnoeTrainer" (Apnea Software)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Thnx, Stefan.
Btw, do you plan to translate your Apnea Manual into English ? I know it's beyond the scope of this thread, so thnx for short answer.
Regards
Mike

It's planned, but it's a lot of work for 1 person. I look for a PC-program which is able to translate a word doc from german to english. I found some programs, but they are very expensive.

Nicely done. Would you consider sharing the source code? This is a great base for something even greater...

Hi,
share the source code ???
I think it's no problem, but......
- It's freeware and it should be freeware in the future !
- The names of all programmers are written in the "About box", it's not allowed to delete a name
- It's possible to download every release from my homepage and of course from the page of the last programmer

I will add some comments in my source code and will set it on my HP. I will post here when it's done.

Stefan

you can find another nice downloadable apnea software in freediver.co.uk if i'm not mistaken!

it has a voice which counts for you the last seconds and tells you when to stop to breathe and when to start breathing so you can concentrate on training!

oh ok!

I'll make sure to try it!

thank you for your contribution to the sport of freediving!

Attachments

• freediver.jpg
    freediver.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 250
I can't get your first programme to work but the mini version is working fine. Is it pretty much the same thing?
Also, I am new to apnea. I can hold for 150 ok. Can you suggest what to put in the feilds to improve from there.

A method to save sessions as MP3 files would be great. I travel quite a bit and would be super to have sessions saved on my MP3 player, could turn a long flight into useful training time.
Cheers

Jason Welbourne and I are working on the MP3-session thingy. Though we don't have that much spare time right now. But we will finish this project sooner or later :D

Great program, it helps me a lot as Im quite new to breathhold. Id realy like the mp3 version. I did think about simply recording the sound output from the software to my desktop and then making an MP3..

Thanks Ricochet For Your Simple And Free, Yet Perfect Tool For Stetching One's Limits

Hmm.. I finally found a way to generate 'mp3' sessions (oggVorbis to be correct).
There are still some problems with the quality (annoying click-sounds).
But if I can fix them we will soon be able to take our static tables to the pool using any kind of mp3 player.

I would like to use an apnea trainer at school, since I have this huge block of time between classes most days. But I can't download these programs to the school computer.
I don't know how to do it exactly, but I thought about how you can go into aim from any computer without downloading it. Is it possible to set up this program on the internet, making it accessable through any computer, without having to download anything? Or is this too hard to actually set up?

I don't remember the link but there was a html version somewhere on the internet. Try a little google search for "apnea static tables"

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT