• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My "ApnoeTrainer" (Apnea Software)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Ricochet said:
Hmm.. I finally found a way to generate 'mp3' sessions (oggVorbis to be correct).
There are still some problems with the quality (annoying click-sounds).
But if I can fix them we will soon be able to take our static tables to the pool using any kind of mp3 player.

How is this upgrade working out?

Thanks for the help dude.

Cheers:friday

J

Thank you guys (as you can tell I'm not really computer savvy:eek: ). Now whenever I should be doing online research, I will also be increasing my breath hold...:), sounds like a good deal to me.

Absolute said:
How is this upgrade working out?

Thanks for the help dude.

Cheers:friday

J

To be honest, I didnt touch the code since I posted this. :rcard
Maybe I should work on it again.

Or you can just download the static apnea tables from my site..

http://www.mozzi.co.za

its on the buttom right hand corner.. download the zip and extract to a folder..... as easy as that...

Hey this is a very usefull helpline, give us a shout when u fisnish the mp3 version will ya. :)
Thanx again for all ur trouble

Hi there,

are you still using your program? I find it usefull, but it douesn't work properly in case I set increase hold time difrent than 0. For example I set 130 sec for bret hold and 10 sec for "increase hold time by". After that it couts down 60 seconds despite 130.

Do you please have any other version, which works with adjusted increase tiem?

Thank you very much and whish a lot of nice diving trips :).

Do you please have any other version, which works with adjusted increase tiem?…
I see you signed also at APNEA.cz, so can use the Apnea Training Manager - you can adjust times all right there (use the +/- buttons on the left side, or adjust your static PB in your Profile settings - most tables are based on that value). If you have any problems with the ATM, let me know, I'll be happy to fix them.

Last edited:
Hello,

thank you a lot for your help. I have to check it and see how it works. Is this program also available for download to PC, i mean in case not connected to internet. If not no problem. It seems really well supplied by useful training programs.

Yes, sure, you can run it offline from your browser cache, or save as page and then run from off-line files. It is described in the FAQ

@Picasso
Here is a little program that does your static tables which can be downloaded and run from your PC, it requires the .net framework v2 but you will already have that installed if your have xp media centre or vista (otherwise it will automatically download it from microsoft and install it).

I also have a more advanced alpha version which allows outputting the tables as mp3 for your ipod or mp3 player, saving PBs and tables etc. in excel compatible format and so on but havent done much with it recently as there didnt seem to be much interest in it. Let me know if its of any use to you.

Attachments

• install_StaticTableGenerator.zip
    366.8 KB · Views: 371
Apnea Software/mp3

Jason Welbourne and I are working on the MP3-session thingy. Though we don't have that much spare time right now. But we will finish this project sooner or later :D

Hello,

Has there been any progress made on the mp3 version?

Thank you,

Couv

I'm still in love with your Apnoe trainer program; can't thank you enough for it, as it is very useful with the sound, to combine breatholds with other computer tasks!

he guys and girls
i'm very interested in starting to train my breath hold time :)
i now just sort of make my breathing slow concentrate and dive down i have no idee of how long im under water for but for a pritty long time but it never seems to be quite long enough. i always find that if i look at coral and fish i forget about the need to breath and can stay longer under.

well then a nice quote "fences are for those who can't fly"
bye

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT