• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My twins have arrived

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

monchan

Aug 15, 2007
Hi to all on the forums,

Just want to thank people for the well wishes they gave me when they found out we were expecting twins. And now they have arrived I would like to show them to you all.

They were born a little early at 35 weeks, but for twins thats not bad.
1 girl 2352grams
1 boy 2346grams

so I think thats about 5.1lbs each. very good for preterm twins.
They are very healthy, although when they were born their blood sugar levels were low, but have since gone up.
they were born on Friday 28th of August 2009
They are in the NICU, but mainly just as a precaution (blood sugar levels)
And should be able to join their mum in a few days.

The boy is the one with the tube in his nose. He swallowed some of his mums water, and thats just to help get it out.

Attachments

• alice.jpg
    alice.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 184
  • aaron.jpg
    aaron.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: Mr. X and foxfish
Fantastic news, they are very beautiful babies, congratulations.

Happy Days!
Enjoy, I can't believe how quick they grow. Our daughter is now 2 1/2yr and full of it! Tells my wife when I've gone surfing or spearing (she is very specific). Also asks when I get back re. fish.

FISH DADDY??
No.. not today.
WHY?
missed the only good sized fish I saw :vangry
WHY?
NEVER MIND...... LOVE YOU DADDY.
:):):)

The real fun lies ahead of you! :friday

Wonderful! Congratulations Monchan! We're all happy for you! :friday

Congratulations to Mum and Dad and welcome to the world to the little ones! All the best.

thanks everyone,
they are doing very well and are able to drink properly now, and it's looks like they will leave the NICU tomorrow. can't wait.

Congratulations on the new additions! :) what a blessing they will be :)

CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you and your wife the best. So, how long before the twins are shooting fish?

take care,
dano

Congratulations Monchan, with efficiency like that (a complete set in one pregnancy!) Japan has obviously been a positive influence on you.:D Best wishes to mother & children.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT