• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New job, New Home

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
If off back to sea on the 24th and will be out for 28 days. Once I'm back then I will happy'ly blat down on the new toy with a load of gear and a a few bottles of proper polish vodka..

Party on dudes!

B

Attachments

• ktm950sm1 05.jpg
    ktm950sm1 05.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: island_sands
Good luck with the move and the new job! :)
Going to be working at University College, Falmouth and living out in the sticks, within the sound of the Manacles Buoy so if anyone wants to come and stay and dive/freedive some of the most dramatic coastline in Europe - you are more than welcome and the cottage has a couple of spare rooms (as well as a huge, private garden with big barbecue, massive shed for the kit and wood burning stove to huddle around afterwards!)
I may be able to come over in the summer.

4/5 August

Mystery Location in West Cornwall.

Be at the standing stone at
50:02:41N
5:06:50W

and listen for the ghosts of a drinking tavern 600 years ago

you'll find us!

--- -.- / --- -. . / ... -- .- .-.. .-.. / .--. .-. --- -... .-.. . -- / .. ... / - .... .- -/ .. / .- -- / .- .-- .- -.-- / ..-. --- .-. / - .... .- - / -.. .- - . / B. :head

Last edited:
.-- . .-.. .-.. / ... ..- --. --. . ... - / .- -. --- - .... . .-. ? / -- --- .-. . / - .... .- -. / --- -. . / .--. .- .-. - -.-- / .. ... / .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. .

Reactions: island_sands
she'll have to work it out!!

nice dive off the beach this morning with andrew c.

You're welcome any time Bryn but so far I've only seen wrasse - nothing shiny and silvery and delicious looking!

S

Don't worry Mr Fish ... I speak Russian you know rofl .
My ears have been twitching. Happens now and then when I'm undercover.
And while my navigation leaves much to be desired, my internal morse code translation machine (with twinkly lights) said "PARTY" :friday ... I didn't hear the rest, I'll leave that to my Tom Tom :D
x

Thank you, Sam, for introducing me to Porthkerris and that gully swim - great fun!

I look forward to diving down your way again soon - and the water and weather being warm enough for poor Emily!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT