• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New My artwork..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Ah, Thank you Anthony,Spaniard,vivien,Sergiu,Billfish.. ^_^;

I'm very glad you like it..
And It's a today pic..
Hope you like it. :)

Ok, I understand,Billfish,Sergiu..
Thanks for your advice..

--SAVER--

Last edited:
Wonderful serenity in the last picture![

QUOTE=saver]Ah, Thank you Anthony,Spaniard,vivien,Sergiu,Billfish.. ^_^;

I'm very glad you like it..
And It's a today pic..
Hope you like it. :)

Ok, I understand,Billfish,Sergiu..
Thanks for your advice..

--SAVER--[/QUOTE]

Incredible work! It is fantastic that we have been allowed to enter the world of your imagination to find our own passions tickled. Do you draw them using many photos as references or is it from memory?

I really like the last one of the snorkeller rising next to the reef. I would love to see a version like that with longfins, more reef detail, and the snorkel out of the mouth ;)

Stunning stuff... enjoying following the threads.

Cheers,

Tyler

Thanks tylerz.

Some photos are referred to for my drawing at times.
However, mostly, I draw the pictures based on my own originality.
This quite often results in trials and errors. ^_^;

Well.. How do like this picture..? (I draw on today..)
I hope you like it.

--SAVER--

Last edited:
Reactions: tylerz
saver said:
Well.. How do like this picture..? (I draw on today..)
I hope you like it.
Wow, that was quick!! I never expected you would respond so quickly with something new. Hey it is very well done and it is my honour to have had input into one of your pieces. I really like the detail of the reef and the characterization of the recreational freediver. Well done!

Yet, I am still partial to the atmosphere and significance of the previous one. The head tilted back looking towards the surface, giving a sense of need to return from a place that one doesn't really want to leave. The body posture awkwardly to the side makes me feel a sense of preparation and first motions towards that inevitable climb to the surface. The reef has such a depth, stretching above and below the diver, emphasizing the exploration into a world generally not experienced. The flowing seaweed draping down the reef (the greater part of the reef looks like it is seaweed to me, even though there are the odd noteable piece of long leaf seaweed sticking out) gives such a sense of life to it, and encourages the sense that the underwater world is not sand and rocks alone. And finally that everything is washed out in the blue of the sea. That is a taste of what I experience when I look at the original one. I really enjoy it.

Cheers and thanks again for sharing your work.

I quite agree with you,tylerz..:)

I love the quietness in the ocean.
Your suppoet would cheer me up a lot.

Thanks..^^

--SAVER--

Last edited:
Thanks ApeneaBlue.. ^_^

It is a bubble ring pic..

--SAVER--

Last edited:
yes please, more pics... if possible some more spearo ones...

Keep it up

Have you consider doing a toturial on drawing, like a step by step images of one of your drawing so we could understand a litle more of the drawing process of those beautifull images?

Fernando

i don't know how to do it but there is a thread on it. You can try to do a search...

Last edited:
marginatus said:
yes please, more pics... if possible some more spearo ones...

Keep it up

Have you consider doing a toturial on drawing, like a step by step images of one of your drawing so we could understand a litle more of the drawing process of those beautifull images?

Fernando

Have a look at http://polykarbon.com/tutorials/index.htm

Good luck! :D

Fernando- step by step..? Well.. Ok, I will do it. :`)

XabreTooth-Well..I am not that much good at English enough to make myself understood in giving you advice, sorry.. ^_^;
You can try to do a search...

Ricochet-Nice an example!:)

Last edited:
XabreTooth- Oh, Congratulations! Yes, it is very funny..:)

Fernando- I did it just now..
But this is just a sketch.. ^_^;
I hope you like it..

--SAVER--

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT