• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Years, New Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I just want to know who's wearing the purple thong? Or maybe I don't!rofl

As far as things to bring:

13. A dive buddy to back you up.

14. A back up dive buddy for when the first one bails on you becuase it's too cold.

15. Yet another dive buddy when the second one bails on you.

Hmmm, maybe I just need to move to a warmer climate or start scuba diving again? ( No, no, must keep the bad thoughts out of my head) ;)

Jon

#13 fish
#14 more fish
#15 excuses why the fish are "so cold"
#16 excuses why the fish came already breaded

Reactions: Lockedin
some instant wetsuit glue (if they make it :))so you dont have to bail out on your dive buddy

Hmmm. the purple thong & ky are for HER, thank you.. I guess most of you weren't around in 98-99 during the freedivelist jokes about purple thongs!

..um, i'm more interested in knowing about item #20 Eric :D it must preceed #21 for a pretty good reason!

13. it's a toss up between my new watch from Mark ;), a noseclip, ponytail bands, lipgloss, french vanilla cap from Tim Horton's, or my cozy bunnyhug and touque...

Last edited:
iceselkie said:
..um, i'm more interested in knowing about item #20 Eric :D it must preceed #21 for a pretty good reason!

13. it's a toss up between my new watch from Mark ;), a noseclip, ponytail bands, lipgloss, french vanilla cap from Tim Horton's, or my cozy bunnyhug and touque...

What's bunnyhug and touque? I think they might be illegal in the UK rofl

I've never wanted to be a stuffed animal more than I do right now!!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

a bunnyhug=hoodie=sweatshirt with a hood, and a touque is a knitted or fleece hat. i've never taken a stuffie diving with me, though i hear there are some that do ;) rofl

iceselkie said:
a bunnyhug=hoodie=sweatshirt with a hood, and a touque is a knitted or fleece hat. i've never taken a stuffie diving with me, though i hear there are some that do ;) rofl

Shhhh! - Oh, stuffed ANIMAL! I thought you said stuffed wetsuit!:eek:

Why David Hasselhoff's fourth's album release, Everybody Sunshine, of course.

Attachments

• david_cd1.jpg
    david_cd1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Eric,

Is that MCT oil to make you shiny for the photo shoot lol ;)

Man your dive bag must be huge lol

This branch of the human genetic chain, .......genitalius propellerous, had thought been long exstinct until Hilter's early 1940's genetic experiments. A child was produced and programmed to hunt and kill anything along the American coastline. At the end of the war the child was never found and always believed to be dead or missing.

BUT NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!

I better put a stop to this...

Alright, alright, enough with the Hasselhoff crap! :head

The first DB Caption Contest results are in, and it only took a minor amount of lube, most likely owing from the need to actually think during this month's 'do.

Amphibious gets extra credit for admitting what really goes on up in the Great White North and why its called Great. :naughty

Deep Thought remembered that which makes a successful entrance and relationship.

the Ted continues to impress...:hmm And yeah Jon- move. I've got a new 2 bdrm so pack it up. The Feb Contest goes out to you cold environ clowns...

efattah's admission of evening knowing anything about a purple thong and a yellow swim noodle is strangely akin to Amphibious's admission. Party on boys. :chatup

jimdoe2you- that's about as close to winning the thing as you've come. And I spelled it come. See also lube.

It come, er, came down to Lockedin and the need to pack a frozen fish for saving face and Oldsarge for having it breaded as well. ;) So... for sheer originality and being the first along that line- congrats and major ups go to LOCKEDIN!!!

Now how easy was that, eh? :confused: Send me a PM with your particulars and shirt size if you go that route or if you want your cup sent in one piece.

Yes-yes-yes....but Sven. Now that you've seen Hasselhoff move through the water (through fin technique or expulsive propulsion from German food), you'd have to admit he's technically a dream-boat. I'm not going to get into details about where you might find the sump plug.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT