• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Newbie from France!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Response to Subaquaticus: I live 80 km's away from Paris, in Normandy. It's not far but complicated to reach the City...

By the way, wearing a g-string in saltwater can cause irritations!! rofl

Attachments

• CC79.jpg
    CC79.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 142
  • VPL_Visible_Panty_Line_3.jpg
    VPL_Visible_Panty_Line_3.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Mickyfish said:
Response to Subaquaticus: I live 80 km's away from Paris, in Normandy. It's not far but complicated to reach the City...

i never find that.. it's actually nice than wearing full swimmers i find :)

Mickyfish said:

you live in Pacy ? Vernon ?

Thanks for the invite to the link subaquaticus. Very nice pictures.im afraid my French is limited to swearing and asking for beer and bread LOL. oh and asking (Par le vous anglais) (cant spell also). :) :) :) :) :) :)

Reactions: island_sands
Ocean Girl said:
island_sands... massage helps to work on cellulite.. running, leg raises and swimming.. i sit at nights with massage oil containing cypress and give myself a good old rubbing.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH noooooooooo please dont do this to us male members(Excuse the pun). just save things like this for the LADİES CLUB. :) :) :)

Reactions: DeepThought
Groupermadness said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH noooooooooo please dont do this to us male members(Excuse the pun). just save things like this for the LADİES CLUB. :) :) :)

rofl rofl imagine a Brazilian Ladies Club :D

Reactions: DeepThought
Mickyfish said:
between Dreux and Anet!
why don't you come tonight ?

it is close to the Pantheon ! hardly one hour by car...

tonight :

1. one static apnea session in a nice little pool with warm water...

2. a small DNF session dedicated to floatability (the perfect weighting)

3. a little bit of underwater hockey...

Last edited:
I know... I'm checking out the diving club in Dreux tonight. If I don't like it or see that I will not be able to practise freediving the way I want to there, I'll come and see U!

Ocean Girl said:
island_sands... massage helps to work on cellulite.. running, leg raises and swimming.. i sit at nights with massage oil containing cypress and give myself a good old rubbing.

you give excellent advice and below is the result :p

Attachments

• 150px-Buttocks1.jpg
    150px-Buttocks1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Mickyfish said:
I know... I'm checking out the diving club in Dreux tonight. If I don't like it or see that I will not be able to practise freediving the way I want to there, I'll come and see U!
See you tomorrow Saturday at 5 : 30 PM at piscine Jean Taris

16, rue Thouin close to Pantheon.........

and do not forget your neckweights............

[ame=http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?p=565747#post565747]where to get neckweights[/ame]

Attachments

• neck- ankle-weights.jpg
    neck- ankle-weights.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 145
  • ankle weight.jpg
    ankle weight.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Neckweights? Don't need them, my head is full of stuff and heavy enough, no worries with buoyancy :D
No, I will try to get some, but I don't know if I'll like it...

Mickyfish said:
Neckweights? Don't need them, my head is full of stuff and heavy enough, no worries with buoyancy :D
No, I will try to get some, but I don't know if I'll like it...

Did you hear of the free freediving session at the UCPA diving pit in Villeneuve ?

I got you registered...

[ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?p=565769#post565769"]A free diving pit session on Sunday the 2nd in Paris !!![/ame]

Nice to see you Micky.
Good luck in coming back to the sea.
Your boyfriend must be both lucky and happy to have such girl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT