• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] Emma Farrell speaks at The Royal Society of Medicine

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DeeperBlue.com

DeeperBlue.com Editorial
Apr 7, 2006
Emma Farrell joins co-speakers Dr Mike Grocott, ProjectLeader, Caudwell Xtreme Everest Expedition, and Dr Mike Stroud from the Institute of Human Nutrition, in a series of talkscovering “Exercise at Extremes” at the Royal Society of Medici...

This is an news discussion thread for discussing the following DeeperBlue.net News item:

Click here for original DeeperBlue.net News Item...

Yes, looked at the RSM's web-site, and they only listed prices for members. I'm not a member - does anyone know whether it's open to non-members, and if so how much?

I sent them a query from my works e-mail before Christmas, but the snow has prevented me from getting there to see if they've replied.

Paul.

Wouldn’t have a clue mate but I’ll see if I can find somebody that does.

Emma,

Many thanks for clearing that up - I thought it was somewhat ambiguous. Hope to get there, snow permitting.

Best regards,

Paul.

Hello!

I've just rung them and confirmed that there are spaces and it is open to all. If you go to this web link The Royal Society of Medicine > RSM events > Academic you can click on the 'Register for this meeting' button and book and pay online as a 'Non-Fellow'.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,

Emma

Thank you sweetheart.:)

Emma,

Many thanks for clearing that up - I thought it was somewhat ambiguous. Hope to get there, snow permitting.

Best regards,

Paul.

There you go me old son, easy as that.

Yes and you also get credit for hair and make-up!

How do I post a picture here? I want to show you something

Yes and you also get credit for hair and make-up!

How do I post a picture here? I want to show you something

press post reply and scroll down, there is an attachment option
i am intrigued... it had better not be the one from teh desert!!! rofl rofl

Reactions: kelp princess
This is what happens when you aren't my stylist...

Attachments

• Emma dressed in presents Christmas 2009.jpg
    Emma dressed in presents Christmas 2009.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 213
Oh you've seen those have you? rofl

Have you not seen the pink Uggs rofl

:)

sorry Emma, you know I love you really ;)

She’s got more sense than to wear a pair of pink Uggs in eye shot, I’d take the piss till I passed out, that or she’d end up throwing them at me:blackeye!
Best have a pict anyway I reckon, COME ON THEN EMMA GET UM OUT!roflrofl:eek::D, Sands you bad girl you know i mean the Ugg boots!

She’s got more sense than to wear a pair of pink Uggs in eye shot, I’d take the piss till I passed out, that or she’d end up throwing them at me:blackeye!
Best have a pict anyway I reckon, COME ON THEN EMMA GET UM OUT!roflrofl:eek::D, Sands you bad girl you know i mean the Ugg boots!

I may have a pic somewhere rofl

but she would kill me, sides, she has more ammo where photos of me are concerned rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT